Young adults / sharing bathrooms

Children will not share bathrooms, will Young Adults (other than in
dorms)?

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL
3 answers Last reply
More about young adults sharing bathrooms

    Derek Lyons wrote:
    > Children will not share bathrooms, will Young Adults (other than in
    > dorms)?
    >
    > D.

    I think that must have something to do with the child's personality. I've
    got several children in my game that don't seem to mind sharing a bathroom.

    Jeanie

    Derek Lyons wrote:

    > Children will not share bathrooms, will Young Adults (other than in
    > dorms)?
    >
    > D.

    Sharing has to do more with outgoing/shyness. Shy sims won't share no
    matter how close the friendship. Nor will they hot tub nude.

    Scleroderma hops in the hot tubs nude. Shares a bathroom with anyone.
    Thank goodness she's safely hitched to Tony nee Papa.

    -georg

    Derek Lyons wrote:
    > Children will not share bathrooms, will Young Adults (other than in
    > dorms)?

    Some chidren do, some don't.

    Probably same with young adults. Probably has to do with the "outgoing"
    score.

    That or it depends how bad they have to pee... Necessity is a mother.

    --
    --Cuth

Sims Games Video Games