Young adults / sharing bathrooms

Children will not share bathrooms, will Young Adults (other than in
dorms)?

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL

Derek Lyons wrote:
> Children will not share bathrooms, will Young Adults (other than in
> dorms)?
>
> D.

I think that must have something to do with the child's personality. I've
got several children in my game that don't seem to mind sharing a bathroom.

Jeanie

Derek Lyons wrote:

> Children will not share bathrooms, will Young Adults (other than in
> dorms)?
>
> D.

Sharing has to do more with outgoing/shyness. Shy sims won't share no
matter how close the friendship. Nor will they hot tub nude.

Scleroderma hops in the hot tubs nude. Shares a bathroom with anyone.
Thank goodness she's safely hitched to Tony nee Papa.

-georg

Derek Lyons wrote:
> Children will not share bathrooms, will Young Adults (other than in
> dorms)?

Some chidren do, some don't.

Probably same with young adults. Probably has to do with the "outgoing"
score.

That or it depends how bad they have to pee... Necessity is a mother.

--
--Cuth