Flow rate increase with dual loop ?

grahamie

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2010
im running a restricted loop due to my motherboard block and i know normally a single loop makes the most sense but in this situation im wondering if separating the motherboard water block in to its own loop would make more sense as it kills my flow rate i have considered simply adding a second pump into the loop but i cant see that helping as much as going to a second loop

Solution
You could run a hybrid dual...run a pump and 'loop' for the MB block, and pull from the same reservoir the 'main loop' runs from. (If you had a reservoir with multiple in/outs, this would work best). Otherwise, you could determine a way to split a parallel loop before both pumps and then revert back after your MB block.

Make sense?

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
You could run a hybrid dual...run a pump and 'loop' for the MB block, and pull from the same reservoir the 'main loop' runs from. (If you had a reservoir with multiple in/outs, this would work best). Otherwise, you could determine a way to split a parallel loop before both pumps and then revert back after your MB block.

Make sense?

Solution