intel 40gb x 2 raid 0 ssd
seagate 1500gb hdd as storage hdd
intel i7 930
6gb ram corsair 1333 but i think it runs at 1035ghz something like that
corsair h50 cooling system
cooler master 932 haf case
gigabyte udr3 motherboard
nvidia quadro 4000 gpu

So, what happened is that i was going to start to work on my computer, and it sudddenly froze... i could move the mouse, but i could not click anything. nothing would highlight and obviously open. I rebooted the computer with a baaad feeling and this time it frooze as soon as the desktop loaded. restarted again, and the same thing happened. When i restarted for the fourth time while it was booting, it said the following:
Verifying DMI Pool Data.......................... Update success
Missing operating system

Restarded and i got
Verifying DMI Pool Data..........................
Missing operating system

i checked up other threads and they said that maybe sata mode was set to IDE or HCI in the bios, but when i change it to raid it either says that there is not¨Bootmger¨ or it cant detect the disks,which is weird because i know it can detect the disks they appear on the bios. I cant repair it with the windows disk, because it cant detect the os i think, it cannot restore the system or load a boot image... jesus this is messed up. is there a chance for me to save my information it is in fact valuable. please help :(

pabloe168

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
quick update... maybe one ssd and the other one is ok im about to format my pc well in another hdd so i can try to safe the info.. but it only detects 2 units instead of 3.. is this a possibility?im starring at the format screen where you select where would u like to install windows