TS2:Never any woohoo, but pregnant anyway?????????????????..

Last response: in Video Games
June 28, 2005 11:26:35 PM

Hi All,

Been a while since I was here, good to see everybody is still busy
playing the sims :-)
I have something very strange happening in my game at the moment.
I have been away from the sims a while, and last week I decided to
install everything again and started building a house, then created
two nice sims, a man and a woman.
Okay, so far nothing wrong.
I had them move into the house, have a nice day and at bedtime I
wanted them to woohoo for a child, but she didn't want to, got angry,
slapped the guy in the face and then they both were angry.
All of a sudden I heard that little music you hear when they woohood
and getting pregnant worked.
Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
really is pregnant.
Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
Anybody else had this happen??
Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :-)))))))))))

Elly.

More about : ts2 woohoo pregnant

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 11:26:36 PM

Elly wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Been a while since I was here, good to see everybody is still busy
> playing the sims :-)
> I have something very strange happening in my game at the moment.
> I have been away from the sims a while, and last week I decided to
> install everything again and started building a house, then created
> two nice sims, a man and a woman.
> Okay, so far nothing wrong.
> I had them move into the house, have a nice day and at bedtime I
> wanted them to woohoo for a child, but she didn't want to, got angry,
> slapped the guy in the face and then they both were angry.
> All of a sudden I heard that little music you hear when they woohood
> and getting pregnant worked.
> Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
> really is pregnant.
> Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
> Anybody else had this happen??
> Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :-)))))))))))
>
> Elly.

I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before- but then also never tried
to woohoo without high relationship scores/needs.

What woohoo hacks do you have? if any?

-georg
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 1:26:52 AM

"Elly" <ellyhensens@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Been a while since I was here, good to see everybody is still busy
> playing the sims :-)
> I have something very strange happening in my game at the moment.
> I have been away from the sims a while, and last week I decided to
> install everything again and started building a house, then created
> two nice sims, a man and a woman.
> Okay, so far nothing wrong.
> I had them move into the house, have a nice day and at bedtime I
> wanted them to woohoo for a child, but she didn't want to, got angry,
> slapped the guy in the face and then they both were angry.
> All of a sudden I heard that little music you hear when they woohood
> and getting pregnant worked.
> Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
> really is pregnant.
> Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
> Anybody else had this happen??
> Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :-)))))))))))
>
> Elly.

Have you checked their memories? I would be curious if there is a record of
a woohoo there.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 4:36:50 PM

Elly wrote:

> Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :-)))))))))))
>
> Elly.

LOL Well, bugs happen, anyway <g>

Laura
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 8:09:14 PM

>I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before- but then also never tried
>to woohoo without high relationship scores/needs.
>
>What woohoo hacks do you have? if any?
>
>-georg

Hi Georg,

Well, I have no woohoo hacks what so ever.
The only hack I have is the triplethack from MTS 2.

Elly.
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 8:09:55 PM

>Have you checked their memories? I would be curious if there is a record of
>a woohoo there.

Hmm, I will check that as soon as I can, thanks for the idea :-)

Elly.
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 8:20:34 PM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:26:35 +0200 Elly wrote:
> Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
> really is pregnant.
> Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
> Anybody else had this happen??
> Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :-)))))))))))

Wonderful! No question what that baby's name should be! Wait till he gets
to University and starts building a group of disciples... ;)

Dorte
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 8:47:34 PM

Dorte Schünecke <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote in

> On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:26:35 +0200 Elly wrote:
>> Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
>> really is pregnant.
>> Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
>> Anybody else had this happen??
>> Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :-)))))))))))
>
> Wonderful! No question what that baby's name should be! Wait till
> he gets to University and starts building a group of disciples...
> ;)

Maybe this time his silly disciples might actually get it right.

--
Mike
My kingdom for a Yuengling!

You saying Jesus would have been a popularity Sim?

"Dorte Schünecke" <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote in message
> On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:26:35 +0200 Elly wrote:
> > Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
> > really is pregnant.
> > Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
> > Anybody else had this happen??
> > Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :-)))))))))))
>
> Wonderful! No question what that baby's name should be! Wait till he gets
> to University and starts building a group of disciples... ;)
>
> Dorte
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 3:24:56 AM

>Wonderful! No question what that baby's name should be! Wait till he gets
>to University and starts building a group of disciples... ;)
>
>Dorte

Hahahahaha, yep, the simversion ;-))))))))))))

Elly.
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 3:13:40 PM

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:13:36 GMT Aahz wrote:

> You saying Jesus would have been a popularity Sim?

Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?

Dorte
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 3:13:41 PM

Dorte Schünecke wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:13:36 GMT Aahz wrote:
>

>>You saying Jesus would have been a popularity Sim?
>

> Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
> He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?

There is with Uni, and the top is Cult Leader. That would work...

So would, probably, natual science, which frankly isn't.

-georg
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 4:33:23 PM

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:43:07 GMT georg wrote:

>> Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
>> He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?
>
> There is with Uni, and the top is Cult Leader. That would work...
>
> So would, probably, natual science, which frankly isn't.

Uh, that's a career, not an aspiration, isn't it? (I don't have Uni,
though)

Dorte
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 4:33:24 PM

Dorte Schünecke wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:43:07 GMT georg wrote:
>

>>>Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
>>>He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?
>>
>>There is with Uni, and the top is Cult Leader. That would work...
>>
>>So would, probably, natual science, which frankly isn't.
>

> Uh, that's a career, not an aspiration, isn't it? (I don't have Uni,
> though)
>
> Dorte

Yer right, sorry.

So popularity with Paranormal career.

-georg
June 30, 2005 4:42:03 PM

> Dorte Schünecke wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:13:36 GMT Aahz wrote:
>>

>>>You saying Jesus would have been a popularity Sim?
>>

>> Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
>> He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?
>
> There is with Uni, and the top is Cult Leader. That would work...
>
> So would, probably, natual science, which frankly isn't.
>
> -georg

Cult Leader??????????
July 1, 2005 12:17:15 PM

"religous icon" isn't a career choice...cult leader is the closest we can
get...
Where WOULD a carpenter go anyway?

"Betty" <eljbdj@alorva.com> wrote in message

> "georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Dorte Schünecke wrote:

> >> Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
> >> He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?
> >
> > There is with Uni, and the top is Cult Leader. That would work...
> >
> > So would, probably, natual science, which frankly isn't.
> >
> > -georg
>
> Cult Leader??????????

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 12:59:26 AM

georg said:
"I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before"

I say:
Oh I have, Daniel Pleasant turning down Nina Caliente! Admittedly it
was moments after they fell in love, in one of my first attempts to get
Nina pregnant, and I don't think he was really in the mood.

~*~
vecki
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 7:08:19 AM

It happens occasionally. Last time was about 2,000 years ago in
Bethlehem. ;-)

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

georg wrote:
> Elly wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Been a while since I was here, good to see everybody is still busy
>> playing the sims :-)
>> I have something very strange happening in my game at the moment.
>> I have been away from the sims a while, and last week I decided to
>> install everything again and started building a house, then created
>> two nice sims, a man and a woman.
>> Okay, so far nothing wrong.
>> I had them move into the house, have a nice day and at bedtime I
>> wanted them to woohoo for a child, but she didn't want to, got angry,
>> slapped the guy in the face and then they both were angry.
>> All of a sudden I heard that little music you hear when they woohood
>> and getting pregnant worked.
>> Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
>> really is pregnant.
>> Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
>> Anybody else had this happen??
>> Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :-)))))))))))
>>
>> Elly.
>

> I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before-

Oh they do. I've been trying to hook up two Sims forever and can't get
them to woohoo, get engaged, or anything.

Yet I know they'd be PERFECT for each other.

--
--Cuth
July 5, 2005 2:19:56 PM

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 03:08:19 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>It happens occasionally. Last time was about 2,000 years ago in
>Bethlehem. ;-)

Yeah, if you believe in fairy-tales:-)
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 3:56:23 PM

I thought that's just where they went to have the baby not make it.

Best wishes
Maxon

> It happens occasionally. Last time was about 2,000 years ago in
> Bethlehem. ;-)
>
> --
> --Cuth

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 6:02:46 PM

"vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> georg said:
> "I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before"
>
> I say:
> Oh I have, Daniel Pleasant turning down Nina Caliente! Admittedly it
> was moments after they fell in love, in one of my first attempts to get
> Nina pregnant, and I don't think he was really in the mood.
>
> ~*~
> vecki

It's hard to believe that horn dog would ever NOT be in the mood.

Jeanie

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 6:03:21 PM

> > I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before-
>
> Oh they do. I've been trying to hook up two Sims forever and can't get
> them to woohoo, get engaged, or anything.
>
> Yet I know they'd be PERFECT for each other.
>
> --
> --Cuth

Oh, Gawd! You sound like somebody's mother! LOL

Jeanie
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 8:06:21 PM

Mine possibly ....