TS2:Never any woohoo, but pregnant anyway?????????????????..

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Hi All,

Been a while since I was here, good to see everybody is still busy
playing the sims :-)
I have something very strange happening in my game at the moment.
I have been away from the sims a while, and last week I decided to
install everything again and started building a house, then created
two nice sims, a man and a woman.
Okay, so far nothing wrong.
I had them move into the house, have a nice day and at bedtime I
wanted them to woohoo for a child, but she didn't want to, got angry,
slapped the guy in the face and then they both were angry.
All of a sudden I heard that little music you hear when they woohood
and getting pregnant worked.
Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
really is pregnant.
Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
Anybody else had this happen??
Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :-)))))))))))

Elly.
23 answers Last reply
More about never woohoo pregnant anyway
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Elly wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > Been a while since I was here, good to see everybody is still busy
    > playing the sims :-)
    > I have something very strange happening in my game at the moment.
    > I have been away from the sims a while, and last week I decided to
    > install everything again and started building a house, then created
    > two nice sims, a man and a woman.
    > Okay, so far nothing wrong.
    > I had them move into the house, have a nice day and at bedtime I
    > wanted them to woohoo for a child, but she didn't want to, got angry,
    > slapped the guy in the face and then they both were angry.
    > All of a sudden I heard that little music you hear when they woohood
    > and getting pregnant worked.
    > Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
    > really is pregnant.
    > Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
    > Anybody else had this happen??
    > Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :-)))))))))))
    >
    > Elly.

    I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before- but then also never tried
    to woohoo without high relationship scores/needs.

    What woohoo hacks do you have? if any?

    -georg
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    "Elly" <ellyhensens@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:um13c11tacf1bh0hkmspta30b6c9qt2bgp@4ax.com...
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Been a while since I was here, good to see everybody is still busy
    > playing the sims :-)
    > I have something very strange happening in my game at the moment.
    > I have been away from the sims a while, and last week I decided to
    > install everything again and started building a house, then created
    > two nice sims, a man and a woman.
    > Okay, so far nothing wrong.
    > I had them move into the house, have a nice day and at bedtime I
    > wanted them to woohoo for a child, but she didn't want to, got angry,
    > slapped the guy in the face and then they both were angry.
    > All of a sudden I heard that little music you hear when they woohood
    > and getting pregnant worked.
    > Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
    > really is pregnant.
    > Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
    > Anybody else had this happen??
    > Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :-)))))))))))
    >
    > Elly.

    Have you checked their memories? I would be curious if there is a record of
    a woohoo there.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Elly wrote:

    > Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :-)))))))))))
    >
    > Elly.


    LOL Well, bugs happen, anyway <g>

    Laura
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    >I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before- but then also never tried
    >to woohoo without high relationship scores/needs.
    >
    >What woohoo hacks do you have? if any?
    >
    >-georg

    Hi Georg,

    Well, I have no woohoo hacks what so ever.
    The only hack I have is the triplethack from MTS 2.

    Elly.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    >Have you checked their memories? I would be curious if there is a record of
    >a woohoo there.

    Hmm, I will check that as soon as I can, thanks for the idea :-)

    Elly.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:26:35 +0200 Elly wrote:
    > Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
    > really is pregnant.
    > Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
    > Anybody else had this happen??
    > Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :-)))))))))))

    Wonderful! No question what that baby's name should be! Wait till he gets
    to University and starts building a group of disciples... ;)

    Dorte
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Dorte Schünecke <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote in
    news:1120054836.f6579bc36591fdcdaa5be5b22e387d47@teranews:

    > On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:26:35 +0200 Elly wrote:
    >> Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
    >> really is pregnant.
    >> Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
    >> Anybody else had this happen??
    >> Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :-)))))))))))
    >
    > Wonderful! No question what that baby's name should be! Wait till
    > he gets to University and starts building a group of disciples...
    > ;)
    >
    Maybe this time his silly disciples might actually get it right.

    --
    Mike
    My kingdom for a Yuengling!
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    You saying Jesus would have been a popularity Sim?

    "Dorte Schünecke" <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote in message
    news:1120054836.f6579bc36591fdcdaa5be5b22e387d47@teranews...
    > On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:26:35 +0200 Elly wrote:
    > > Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
    > > really is pregnant.
    > > Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
    > > Anybody else had this happen??
    > > Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :-)))))))))))
    >
    > Wonderful! No question what that baby's name should be! Wait till he gets
    > to University and starts building a group of disciples... ;)
    >
    > Dorte
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    >Wonderful! No question what that baby's name should be! Wait till he gets
    >to University and starts building a group of disciples... ;)
    >
    >Dorte

    Hahahahaha, yep, the simversion ;-))))))))))))

    Elly.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:13:36 GMT Aahz wrote:

    > You saying Jesus would have been a popularity Sim?

    Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
    He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?

    Dorte
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Dorte Schünecke wrote:

    > On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:13:36 GMT Aahz wrote:
    >
    >
    >>You saying Jesus would have been a popularity Sim?
    >
    >
    > Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
    > He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?

    There is with Uni, and the top is Cult Leader. That would work...

    So would, probably, natual science, which frankly isn't.

    -georg
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:43:07 GMT georg wrote:

    >> Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
    >> He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?
    >
    > There is with Uni, and the top is Cult Leader. That would work...
    >
    > So would, probably, natual science, which frankly isn't.

    Uh, that's a career, not an aspiration, isn't it? (I don't have Uni,
    though)

    Dorte
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Dorte Schünecke wrote:

    > On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:43:07 GMT georg wrote:
    >
    >
    >>>Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
    >>>He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?
    >>
    >>There is with Uni, and the top is Cult Leader. That would work...
    >>
    >>So would, probably, natual science, which frankly isn't.
    >
    >
    > Uh, that's a career, not an aspiration, isn't it? (I don't have Uni,
    > though)
    >
    > Dorte

    Yer right, sorry.

    So popularity with Paranormal career.

    -georg
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    "georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    news:L8Pwe.45328$fp6.10771@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
    > Dorte Schünecke wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:13:36 GMT Aahz wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>You saying Jesus would have been a popularity Sim?
    >>
    >>
    >> Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
    >> He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?
    >
    > There is with Uni, and the top is Cult Leader. That would work...
    >
    > So would, probably, natual science, which frankly isn't.
    >
    > -georg

    Cult Leader??????????
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    "religous icon" isn't a career choice...cult leader is the closest we can
    get...
    Where WOULD a carpenter go anyway?

    "Betty" <eljbdj@alorva.com> wrote in message
    news:CvidndLfn9p2s1nfRVn-jA@valortelecom.com...
    >
    > "georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > news:L8Pwe.45328$fp6.10771@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
    > > Dorte Schünecke wrote:
    > >
    > >> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:13:36 GMT Aahz wrote:
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>>You saying Jesus would have been a popularity Sim?
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
    > >> He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?
    > >
    > > There is with Uni, and the top is Cult Leader. That would work...
    > >
    > > So would, probably, natual science, which frankly isn't.
    > >
    > > -georg
    >
    > Cult Leader??????????
    >
    >
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    georg said:
    "I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before"

    I say:
    Oh I have, Daniel Pleasant turning down Nina Caliente! Admittedly it
    was moments after they fell in love, in one of my first attempts to get
    Nina pregnant, and I don't think he was really in the mood.

    ~*~
    vecki
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    It happens occasionally. Last time was about 2,000 years ago in
    Bethlehem. ;-)

    --
    --Cuth
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    georg wrote:
    > Elly wrote:
    >
    >> Hi All,
    >>
    >> Been a while since I was here, good to see everybody is still busy
    >> playing the sims :-)
    >> I have something very strange happening in my game at the moment.
    >> I have been away from the sims a while, and last week I decided to
    >> install everything again and started building a house, then created
    >> two nice sims, a man and a woman.
    >> Okay, so far nothing wrong.
    >> I had them move into the house, have a nice day and at bedtime I
    >> wanted them to woohoo for a child, but she didn't want to, got angry,
    >> slapped the guy in the face and then they both were angry.
    >> All of a sudden I heard that little music you hear when they woohood
    >> and getting pregnant worked.
    >> Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
    >> really is pregnant.
    >> Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
    >> Anybody else had this happen??
    >> Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :-)))))))))))
    >>
    >> Elly.
    >
    >
    > I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before-

    Oh they do. I've been trying to hook up two Sims forever and can't get
    them to woohoo, get engaged, or anything.

    Yet I know they'd be PERFECT for each other.

    --
    --Cuth
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 03:08:19 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
    <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >It happens occasionally. Last time was about 2,000 years ago in
    >Bethlehem. ;-)


    Yeah, if you believe in fairy-tales:-)
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    I thought that's just where they went to have the baby not make it.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    news:42C9F9A6.3070704@earthlink.net...
    > It happens occasionally. Last time was about 2,000 years ago in
    > Bethlehem. ;-)
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth
    >
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:1120535966.465729.107520@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
    > georg said:
    > "I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before"
    >
    > I say:
    > Oh I have, Daniel Pleasant turning down Nina Caliente! Admittedly it
    > was moments after they fell in love, in one of my first attempts to get
    > Nina pregnant, and I don't think he was really in the mood.
    >
    > ~*~
    > vecki

    It's hard to believe that horn dog would ever NOT be in the mood.

    Jeanie
    >
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    > > I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before-
    >
    > Oh they do. I've been trying to hook up two Sims forever and can't get
    > them to woohoo, get engaged, or anything.
    >
    > Yet I know they'd be PERFECT for each other.
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth
    >
    Oh, Gawd! You sound like somebody's mother! LOL

    Jeanie
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Mine possibly ....

    "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
    news:Jqwye.134536$xm3.93508@attbi_s21...
    >
    > > > I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before-
    > >
    > > Oh they do. I've been trying to hook up two Sims forever and can't get
    > > them to woohoo, get engaged, or anything.
    > >
    > > Yet I know they'd be PERFECT for each other.
    > >
    > > --
    > > --Cuth
    > >
    > Oh, Gawd! You sound like somebody's mother! LOL
    >
    > Jeanie
    >
    >
Ask a new question

Read More

Sims Games Video Games