TS2:Never any woohoo, but pregnant anyway?????????????????..

Hi All,

Been a while since I was here, good to see everybody is still busy
playing the sims :)
I have something very strange happening in my game at the moment.
I have been away from the sims a while, and last week I decided to
install everything again and started building a house, then created
two nice sims, a man and a woman.
Okay, so far nothing wrong.
I had them move into the house, have a nice day and at bedtime I
wanted them to woohoo for a child, but she didn't want to, got angry,
slapped the guy in the face and then they both were angry.
All of a sudden I heard that little music you hear when they woohood
and getting pregnant worked.
Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
really is pregnant.
Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
Anybody else had this happen??
Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :)))))))))))

Elly.

Elly wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Been a while since I was here, good to see everybody is still busy
> playing the sims :)
> I have something very strange happening in my game at the moment.
> I have been away from the sims a while, and last week I decided to
> install everything again and started building a house, then created
> two nice sims, a man and a woman.
> Okay, so far nothing wrong.
> I had them move into the house, have a nice day and at bedtime I
> wanted them to woohoo for a child, but she didn't want to, got angry,
> slapped the guy in the face and then they both were angry.
> All of a sudden I heard that little music you hear when they woohood
> and getting pregnant worked.
> Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
> really is pregnant.
> Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
> Anybody else had this happen??
> Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :)))))))))))
>
> Elly.

I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before- but then also never tried
to woohoo without high relationship scores/needs.

What woohoo hacks do you have? if any?

-georg

"Elly" <ellyhensens@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Been a while since I was here, good to see everybody is still busy
> playing the sims :)
> I have something very strange happening in my game at the moment.
> I have been away from the sims a while, and last week I decided to
> install everything again and started building a house, then created
> two nice sims, a man and a woman.
> Okay, so far nothing wrong.
> I had them move into the house, have a nice day and at bedtime I
> wanted them to woohoo for a child, but she didn't want to, got angry,
> slapped the guy in the face and then they both were angry.
> All of a sudden I heard that little music you hear when they woohood
> and getting pregnant worked.
> Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
> really is pregnant.
> Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
> Anybody else had this happen??
> Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :)))))))))))
>
> Elly.

Have you checked their memories? I would be curious if there is a record of
a woohoo there.

Elly wrote:

> Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :)))))))))))
>
> Elly.

LOL Well, bugs happen, anyway <g>

Laura

>I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before- but then also never tried
>to woohoo without high relationship scores/needs.
>
>What woohoo hacks do you have? if any?
>
>-georg

Hi Georg,

Well, I have no woohoo hacks what so ever.
The only hack I have is the triplethack from MTS 2.

Elly.

>Have you checked their memories? I would be curious if there is a record of
>a woohoo there.

Hmm, I will check that as soon as I can, thanks for the idea :)

Elly.

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:26:35 +0200 Elly wrote:
> Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
> really is pregnant.
> Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
> Anybody else had this happen??
> Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :)))))))))))

Wonderful! No question what that baby's name should be! Wait till he gets
to University and starts building a group of disciples... ;)

Dorte

Dorte Schünecke <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote in

> On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:26:35 +0200 Elly wrote:
>> Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
>> really is pregnant.
>> Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
>> Anybody else had this happen??
>> Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :)))))))))))
>
> Wonderful! No question what that baby's name should be! Wait till
> he gets to University and starts building a group of disciples...
> ;)

Maybe this time his silly disciples might actually get it right.

--
Mike
My kingdom for a Yuengling!

aahz

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005

You saying Jesus would have been a popularity Sim?

"Dorte Schünecke" <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote in message
> On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:26:35 +0200 Elly wrote:
> > Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
> > really is pregnant.
> > Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
> > Anybody else had this happen??
> > Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :)))))))))))
>
> Wonderful! No question what that baby's name should be! Wait till he gets
> to University and starts building a group of disciples... ;)
>
> Dorte

>Wonderful! No question what that baby's name should be! Wait till he gets
>to University and starts building a group of disciples... ;)
>
>Dorte

Hahahahaha, yep, the simversion ;-))))))))))))

Elly.

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:13:36 GMT Aahz wrote:

> You saying Jesus would have been a popularity Sim?

Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?

Dorte

Dorte Schünecke wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:13:36 GMT Aahz wrote:
>

>>You saying Jesus would have been a popularity Sim?
>

> Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
> He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?

There is with Uni, and the top is Cult Leader. That would work...

So would, probably, natual science, which frankly isn't.

-georg

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:43:07 GMT georg wrote:

>> Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
>> He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?
>
> There is with Uni, and the top is Cult Leader. That would work...
>
> So would, probably, natual science, which frankly isn't.

Uh, that's a career, not an aspiration, isn't it? (I don't have Uni,
though)

Dorte

Dorte Schünecke wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:43:07 GMT georg wrote:
>

>>>Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
>>>He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?
>>
>>There is with Uni, and the top is Cult Leader. That would work...
>>
>>So would, probably, natual science, which frankly isn't.
>

> Uh, that's a career, not an aspiration, isn't it? (I don't have Uni,
> though)
>
> Dorte

Yer right, sorry.

So popularity with Paranormal career.

-georg

Betty

> Dorte Schünecke wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:13:36 GMT Aahz wrote:
>>

>>>You saying Jesus would have been a popularity Sim?
>>

>> Yes, since there's no paranormal aspiration ;)
>> He certainly wasn't a romance Sim, was he?
>
> There is with Uni, and the top is Cult Leader. That would work...
>
> So would, probably, natual science, which frankly isn't.
>
> -georg

Cult Leader??????????

aahz

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005

"religous icon" isn't a career choice...cult leader is the closest we can
get...
Where WOULD a carpenter go anyway?

georg said:
"I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before"

I say:
Oh I have, Daniel Pleasant turning down Nina Caliente! Admittedly it
was moments after they fell in love, in one of my first attempts to get
Nina pregnant, and I don't think he was really in the mood.

~*~
vecki

It happens occasionally. Last time was about 2,000 years ago in
Bethlehem. ;-)

--
--Cuth

georg wrote:
> Elly wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Been a while since I was here, good to see everybody is still busy
>> playing the sims :)
>> I have something very strange happening in my game at the moment.
>> I have been away from the sims a while, and last week I decided to
>> install everything again and started building a house, then created
>> two nice sims, a man and a woman.
>> Okay, so far nothing wrong.
>> I had them move into the house, have a nice day and at bedtime I
>> wanted them to woohoo for a child, but she didn't want to, got angry,
>> slapped the guy in the face and then they both were angry.
>> All of a sudden I heard that little music you hear when they woohood
>> and getting pregnant worked.
>> Hm, very strange to say the least, they never did woohoo, but she
>> really is pregnant.
>> Is this the Josef and Mary version of the sims I wonder???????
>> Anybody else had this happen??
>> Even in the sims miracles do happen I suppose :)))))))))))
>>
>> Elly.
>

> I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before-

Oh they do. I've been trying to hook up two Sims forever and can't get
them to woohoo, get engaged, or anything.

Yet I know they'd be PERFECT for each other.

--
--Cuth

strider

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 03:08:19 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>It happens occasionally. Last time was about 2,000 years ago in
>Bethlehem. ;-)

Yeah, if you believe in fairy-tales:)

I thought that's just where they went to have the baby not make it.

Best wishes
Maxon

"vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> georg said:
> "I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before"
>
> I say:
> Oh I have, Daniel Pleasant turning down Nina Caliente! Admittedly it
> was moments after they fell in love, in one of my first attempts to get
> Nina pregnant, and I don't think he was really in the mood.
>
> ~*~
> vecki

It's hard to believe that horn dog would ever NOT be in the mood.

Jeanie

> > I've never seen a sim turn down woohoo before-
>
> Oh they do. I've been trying to hook up two Sims forever and can't get
> them to woohoo, get engaged, or anything.
>
> Yet I know they'd be PERFECT for each other.
>
> --
> --Cuth

Oh, Gawd! You sound like somebody's mother! LOL

Jeanie

Mine possibly ....