fedtmusen

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2008
New cpu cooler out, made in Denmark... Will you use it??? If it is better, as they claim it is, like 300 % I will. All cpu is supported. Link: http://www.danamics.com/lmx/

G

As I was born and raised in Denmark, I will join you in buying one :bounce:

G

It doesn't say :cry:

Hi Al, That is a very interesting design concept, if it pans out to be a serious contender to whats available today, I hope it will be available here in the US! Ry

xbonez

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2009
i'm pretty sure it will be available in the US once its released, but its gonna be among the more expensive ones. I'll still take it though. If nothing else, jsut to brag that I have moving liquid metal in my computer.

Hi Ry, yes it looks pretty cool in the flash animation and I find the magnetic motor concept intriguing, lets hope the performance justifies the predicted £145 price tag. I'm still going to get one though as pumping any amount of money into the Danish economy is hardly going to turn them into a global superpower but it might keep my cousins stocked up on pastries and bacon for a bit longer. :lol:

ROFL :lol: We must keep them pastries coming!

Morning Al, Hows things in your neck of the woods?

All good mate, I'm just in the process of building a new rig for my mother. I wasn't allowed to go too mad on price but I reckon this thing is gonna rock her Freecell world. [:mousemonkey:4]

Freecell in 3D !!! Awesome !!! ;)

TRENDING THREADS