Sign in with
Your question

New cpu cooler out, made in Denmark...

Last response: in CPUs
October 26, 2009 2:21:57 PM

New cpu cooler out, made in Denmark... Will you use it??? If it is better, as they claim it is, like 300 % I will. All cpu is supported. Link: http://www.danamics.com/lmx/
a b à CPUs
October 26, 2009 3:07:58 PM

As I'm half Danish I will buy one anyway, it's just a case of when it becomes available in the UK.
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
October 27, 2009 9:33:23 AM

As I was born and raised in Denmark, I will join you in buying one :bounce: 
Related resources
October 27, 2009 11:44:54 AM

I wasn't born in Denmark, and haven't been raised there, but damn! that looks like a great cooler. where can I get it?
a b à CPUs
October 27, 2009 11:52:01 AM

I have not found a retailer yet but I have found an indication of the UK/Euro price.
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
October 27, 2009 11:52:33 AM

xbonez said:
I wasn't born in Denmark, and haven't been raised there, but damn! that looks like a great cooler. where can I get it?

It doesn't say :cry: 
October 27, 2009 12:17:16 PM

That is awesome! I love all these ingenious methods of cooling nowadays. Universal compatibility is a very big plus!
a c 80 à CPUs
October 27, 2009 12:33:04 PM

Mousemonkey said:
I have not found a retailer yet but I have found an indication of the UK/Euro price.

Hi Al, That is a very interesting design concept, if it pans out to be a serious contender to whats available today, I hope it will be available here in the US! Ry
October 27, 2009 12:58:48 PM

i'm pretty sure it will be available in the US once its released, but its gonna be among the more expensive ones. I'll still take it though. If nothing else, jsut to brag that I have moving liquid metal in my computer.
a c 80 à CPUs
October 27, 2009 1:09:17 PM

Any ideas about its price?
a b à CPUs
October 27, 2009 1:12:38 PM

4Ryan6 said:
Hi Al, That is a very interesting design concept, if it pans out to be a serious contender to whats available today, I hope it will be available here in the US! Ry

Hi Ry, yes it looks pretty cool in the flash animation and I find the magnetic motor concept intriguing, lets hope the performance justifies the predicted £145 price tag. I'm still going to get one though as pumping any amount of money into the Danish economy is hardly going to turn them into a global superpower but it might keep my cousins stocked up on pastries and bacon for a bit longer. :lol: 
a c 80 à CPUs
October 27, 2009 1:22:50 PM

Mousemonkey said:
Hi Ry, yes it looks pretty cool in the flash animation and I find the magnetic motor concept intriguing, lets hope the performance justifies the predicted £145 price tag. I'm still going to get one though as pumping any amount of money into the Danish economy is hardly going to turn them into a global superpower but it might keep my cousins stocked up on pastries and bacon for a bit longer. :lol: 

ROFL :lol:  We must keep them pastries coming!

Morning Al, Hows things in your neck of the woods?
a b à CPUs
October 27, 2009 1:29:48 PM

4Ryan6 said:
ROFL :lol:  We must keep them pastries coming!

Morning Al, Hows things in your neck of the woods?

All good mate, I'm just in the process of building a new rig for my mother. I wasn't allowed to go too mad on price but I reckon this thing is gonna rock her Freecell world. [:mousemonkey:4]
a c 80 à CPUs
October 27, 2009 1:35:11 PM

Mousemonkey said:
All good mate, I'm just in the process of building a new rig for my mother. I wasn't allowed to go too mad on price but I reckon this thing is gonna rock her Freecell world. [:mousemonkey:4]

Freecell in 3D !!! Awesome !!! ;) 
a b à CPUs
October 27, 2009 1:40:05 PM

And then there is the acid test for W7 of course, trial by OAP! one who regards herself as a blonde Essex girl these days. :lol: 
!