1607: Unable to Install InstallShield Scripting Runtime

Hello all,

I have windows XP installed to my laptop. Whatever
program i am trying to install i get the following
error :1607: Unable to Install InstallShield Scripting
Runtime anybody knows a solution?

Sincerely
1 answer Last reply
More about 1607 unable install installshield scripting runtime

    "Koulis J. Constantine" <koulis_constantine@infoland.ro> wrote:

    >I have windows XP installed to my laptop. Whatever
    >program i am trying to install i get the following
    >error :1607: Unable to Install InstallShield Scripting
    >Runtime anybody knows a solution?

    InstallShield is not part of Windows. You can find help with this tool
    here: www.installshield.com

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Installshield Runtime Windows XP