1607: Unable to Install InstallShield Scripting Runtime

July 19, 2004 8:39:20 AM

Hello all,

I have windows XP installed to my laptop. Whatever
program i am trying to install i get the following
error :1607: Unable to Install InstallShield Scripting
Runtime anybody knows a solution?

Sincerely
Anonymous
July 20, 2004 10:10:22 PM

"Koulis J. Constantine" <koulis_constantine@infoland.ro> wrote:

>I have windows XP installed to my laptop. Whatever
>program i am trying to install i get the following
>error :1607: Unable to Install InstallShield Scripting
>Runtime anybody knows a solution?

InstallShield is not part of Windows. You can find help with this tool
here: www.installshield.com

--
(tm)
!