Can adults / parents go to Uni?

Last response: in Video Games
June 30, 2005 11:17:32 PM

As I have only just bought uni - like today, just wondered if mums & dads
can go to uni too / grown ups.

More about : adults parents uni

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 11:17:33 PM

emma J wrote:
> As I have only just bought uni - like today, just wondered if mums &
> dads can go to uni too / grown ups.

They can visit but they can't attend.

Gareeth
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 4:08:27 PM

> emma J wrote:
>> As I have only just bought uni - like today, just wondered if mums &
>> dads can go to uni too / grown ups.
>
> They can visit but they can't attend.
>
> Gareeth

Maybe they will allow mature aged students to attend in a later EP ;)
July 4, 2005 4:08:28 PM

I hope so - that would be really nice.

Maxon
(Mature Student)

"Stormstruck" <stormstruck_@NOSPAMMYhotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > emma J wrote:
> >> As I have only just bought uni - like today, just wondered if mums &
> >> dads can go to uni too / grown ups.
> >
> > They can visit but they can't attend.
> >
> > Gareeth
> >

> Maybe they will allow mature aged students to attend in a later EP ;)

Anonymous
July 24, 2005 3:45:43 AM

This is my big beef with S2:U. It's a little silly that college offers so
much for a sim, but you can't send your pre-expansion sims to college.
Eventually, I got tired of playing my pre-expansion adults because the ones
that went through college were just so much better at having their wants
filled. Their houses have been unplayed in favor of the houses with the
graduated sims.

--------
Saint_Proverbius - "Doing wild stuff since 2001"
RPG Codex - http://www.rpgcodex.com - From Rogues to CRPGs
Tycoon Codex - http://www.tycooncodex.com - Management Simulations
Two pissant sites, one angry mob
!