New Samsung laptops - (centrinos)

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
May 3, 2004 2:55:55 AM

Hello,

I was looking at purchasing a Samsung X5/X10/X15 notebook and noted that the
prices have been reduced which makes me think updated or new models. Anyone
know what's in the pipeline over the next few months for Samsung Centrino
machines ?

Thanks,

Malcolm
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b Ô Samsung
May 3, 2004 4:58:38 AM

"Malcolm" <malc@stoneyb.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I was looking at purchasing a Samsung X5/X10/X15 notebook and noted that
the
> prices have been reduced which makes me think updated or new models.
Anyone
> know what's in the pipeline over the next few months for Samsung Centrino
> machines ?

Same as for everybody else -- upgrade to Dothan.

Also note that Intel have lowered their prices on
the current generation Pentium M's (aka Centrino).

dk
!