Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJeckyl

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2002
I have recently been asked to build a new website, but my plate is very full. The guys are in a little bit of a bind since their last developers/programmers have missed the last 7 progress deadlines. They have discontinued their services and are looking for someone to start from scratch again. The site sponsors/owners are good guys, and need some help!
If you are interested, please post in this thread or private message me. Once you have shown interest, I can put you in contact with the site owners and from there you can negotiate work and price.
Please, only serious inquiries!

--the Doc

Flinx

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2001
Do you think it would be a good idea to mention the town/area this company is situated in?

Remote development has alot of drawbacks so unless you are subcontracting to a very low cost place the added communication requirements jack up the time/cost and may lead to quality/look/feel issues (ie. customer dissatisfaction).

The loving are the daring!

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
hmmm sounds cool... i'd like to know more. are you talking about html and java? i also do some photoshop work... oh and if you look up, you'll see the album. i made the site... is that the type of work you are talking about?

<font color=orange><b>"x: who... the bald guy?
y: ssshhhhh!!! he might hear you
x: its ok, i'm sure he knows he's bald"

Hope the Lochel spam isn't part of your expertutalage. :wink:

<b><font color=blue>~ <A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/index.php?act=ST&f=41&t=324&s=58e94ba84a16bedfebbf0f416d5bac48" target="_new">System Specs</A> ~<font color=blue></b> :wink:

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
no dood, that how the site is paid for... what are you thinking MY man:p

<font color=orange><b>"x: who... the bald guy?
y: ssshhhhh!!! he might hear you
x: its ok, i'm sure he knows he's bald"

DrJeckyl

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2002
Actually, some code will have to be written for the site as well, but I think the position has been filled. I will keep you all posted here.
....thanks for the replies.

--the Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.