Zombies?

I've just realised you can resurrect Sims or turn them to zombies! What is
the role of these zombies, what do they do and do they look frightening or
just like half dead, dopeyfied sims?
Wow the sims just gets better and better!
Oh and the cow plant thingy, well could I literally throw a sim into its
mouth, that I hated? Cool!
Just can't wait to install it later!
Thanks M
3 answers Last reply
More about zombies

    "emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I've just realised you can resurrect Sims or turn them to zombies! What is
    > the role of these zombies, what do they do and do they look frightening or
    > just like half dead, dopeyfied sims?

    > Wow the sims just gets better and better!
    > Oh and the cow plant thingy, well could I literally throw a sim into its
    > mouth, that I hated? Cool!
    > Just can't wait to install it later!
    > Thanks M

    My! What a bloodthirsty little thing you are.

    Personally, I hate the zombies. I'm not telling you what they do. Wait and
    see. 8)))

    The cowplant is a boon, and a bonus and great fun! You don;t have to throw
    Sims into the gaping maw, the stupid things are well able to commit suicide
    without our help.

    Granny.

    So I can get a perfect student - about to graduate, then he / she goes and
    commits suicide - Well that's just great isn't it?
    Oh I am so intrigued by these zombies...not blood thirsty, just very
    curious! :-)

    > So I can get a perfect student - about to graduate, then he / she goes and
    > commits suicide - Well that's just great isn't it?

    Tut-tut-tut. Only if he/she teases the cow plant.

    I used to think that only NPCs would get gobbled up without directing.. I
    was wrong.

    Granny.

Sims World Of Warcraft Games Video Games