Help, my motherbrd wont power on!

G

i have the gigabyte ga-g41m-es2l matx socket 775 motherboard.
i installed a used pentium 4 cedar mill with stock heatsink and fan with thermal paste pre applied
i have one sata hdd, a wd 160gb
i have an ide dvd rom, cd drive i pulled from an old dell
i have 2 gb ( 2 x1 gb) corsair xmx2 ddr2 800mhz
i installed windows xp pro and all chipset drivers then installed a bfg 7800gt factory oc card with drivers
my psu is an ocz mod x stream 500w
after installing everything i checked out the bios feature, changed boot order to hdd 1st so quicker boots, the i checked out the award winning bios overclocking section and went to the multiplier to see what it could be set to and bam it just shut down!. the mobo has a dual bios, and i never hit enter for the overclock. i have no case or on off switch, so im just using a paperclip, i tried removing the battery then putting the paperclip on the power headers and then placing the battery back in and no luck. the gpu and cpu spins up for maybe a second to just shut down

G

2 i believe, i didnt change anything i just hit enter to show what i could change, then i was scrolling down to see and bam!

btx my cpu is clocked at 3 ghz but the bios shows 2.4 ghz, so even if i did overclock by some accident i should of messed up that bad