Custom Content Changed. Please help.

Hello all.
I created my own dorm in Univ. using the cheat. Well, the problem is that
after saving and coming back the next day to play, I realize that all the
beds I put in there with the custom bedspreads have been all changed to
Maxis beds. What happened? Why did it do that? and How can I keep it from
happening again. Thanks in advance.

Keri
3 answers Last reply
More about custom content changed help

    Did you delete any of your custom beds?

    > Did you delete any of your custom beds?

    No, I didn't. It was quite strange. I went to look at the beds and they
    had the star next to them like they were custom content but they all looked
    like the maxi originals. However, I quit without saving and went to look in
    my downloads folder, which was fine. And when I reloaded, everything was
    back to normal. Weird. But oh well. Thanks anyway.

    Keri

    Oh - it does that sometimes and I don't know why. Sorry, that's not a lot
    of help but it doesn't seem to make problems and you're not the only one.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    > > Did you delete any of your custom beds?
    > >

    > No, I didn't. It was quite strange. I went to look at the beds and they
    > had the star next to them like they were custom content but they all
    looked
    > like the maxi originals. However, I quit without saving and went to look
    in
    > my downloads folder, which was fine. And when I reloaded, everything was
    > back to normal. Weird. But oh well. Thanks anyway.
    >
    > Keri

Sims Games Video Games