TS2/U

Does anyone know why sometimes my sims cant use the phone, i managed to get
my sim to use it after flicking on and off the neighbourhood,
(I thought it best to go buy a mobile phone ) I did this and then tried to
get her to go home but she is trapped at the shops when i do this and theres
no sign of the mobile phone she bought, Eventually she seems to walk off the
shop site and the game sort of ends there i cant do anything but go to
neighbour hood and lose what i have just done,
I have just uninstalled and reinstalled all from scratch the sims 2 and Uni,
with nothing downloaded yet.
Tracym
3 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Is there a public phone on the community lot?

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    > Is there a public phone on the community lot?
    >
    > Best wishes
    > Maxon
    >
    > "tracymidd" <tracymidd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know why sometimes my sims cant use the phone, i managed to
    > get
    >> my sim to use it after flicking on and off the neighbourhood,
    >> (I thought it best to go buy a mobile phone ) I did this and then tried
    >> get her to go home but she is trapped at the shops when i do this and
    > theres
    >> no sign of the mobile phone she bought, Eventually she seems to walk off
    > the
    >> shop site and the game sort of ends there i cant do anything but go to
    >> neighbour hood and lose what i have just done,
    >> I have just uninstalled and reinstalled all from scratch the sims 2 and
    > Uni,
    >> with nothing downloaded yet.
    >> Tracym

    Yep a big blue thing, payphone type.
    Tracym

    This does sound as though the lot might be buggy - the portals maybe. But
    did you try using the public phone to call the taxi?

    There's a lot debugger at Various Simmers - that might help but make sure
    you read the instructions before you use it. You might also ask there about
    this problem. It's not a common or well-known bug AFAIK. Anyway, it's the
    sort of thing JM Pescado works with so he might be able to help you (ask
    nicely, he tends to bite).

    http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/index.php

    > > "tracymidd" <tracymidd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >> Does anyone know why sometimes my sims cant use the phone, i managed to
    > > get
    > >> my sim to use it after flicking on and off the neighbourhood,
    > >> (I thought it best to go buy a mobile phone ) I did this and then tried
    > >> get her to go home but she is trapped at the shops when i do this and
    > > theres
    > >> no sign of the mobile phone she bought, Eventually she seems to walk
    off
    > > the
    > >> shop site and the game sort of ends there i cant do anything but go to
    > >> neighbour hood and lose what i have just done,
    > >> I have just uninstalled and reinstalled all from scratch the sims 2 and
    > > Uni,
    > >> with nothing downloaded yet.
    > >> Tracym
    > >>

    > Yep a big blue thing, payphone type.