TS2/U

Does anyone know why sometimes my sims cant use the phone, i managed to get
my sim to use it after flicking on and off the neighbourhood,
(I thought it best to go buy a mobile phone ) I did this and then tried to
get her to go home but she is trapped at the shops when i do this and theres
no sign of the mobile phone she bought, Eventually she seems to walk off the
shop site and the game sort of ends there i cant do anything but go to
neighbour hood and lose what i have just done,
I have just uninstalled and reinstalled all from scratch the sims 2 and Uni,
with nothing downloaded yet.
Tracym

Is there a public phone on the community lot?

Best wishes
Maxon

> Is there a public phone on the community lot?
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon
>
> "tracymidd" <tracymidd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know why sometimes my sims cant use the phone, i managed to
> get
>> my sim to use it after flicking on and off the neighbourhood,
>> (I thought it best to go buy a mobile phone ) I did this and then tried
>> get her to go home but she is trapped at the shops when i do this and
> theres
>> no sign of the mobile phone she bought, Eventually she seems to walk off
> the
>> shop site and the game sort of ends there i cant do anything but go to
>> neighbour hood and lose what i have just done,
>> I have just uninstalled and reinstalled all from scratch the sims 2 and
> Uni,
>> with nothing downloaded yet.
>> Tracym

Yep a big blue thing, payphone type.
Tracym

This does sound as though the lot might be buggy - the portals maybe. But
did you try using the public phone to call the taxi?

There's a lot debugger at Various Simmers - that might help but make sure
you read the instructions before you use it. You might also ask there about
this problem. It's not a common or well-known bug AFAIK. Anyway, it's the
sort of thing JM Pescado works with so he might be able to help you (ask
nicely, he tends to bite).

http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/index.php