How to find a set of photos that disappeared after I had transfered them from my

Hello,
I transfered my Christmas photos from my Kodak Easyshare camera memory card--that went well until I tried to send them to a E mail address-- then all the images kept duplicating and I clicked off-- when I went back to repeat the process they were gone-- empty file! and I foolishly had deleted them from my memory card-- they are not in the waste basket-- only the images that I had deleted that were not satisfactory-- never have I had this happen!
Thanks for any help you can give me
Lorraine
1 answer Last reply
More about find photos disappeared transfered
  1. Lorraine Bloye said:
    Hello,
    I transfered my Christmas photos from my Kodak Easyshare camera memory card--that went well until I tried to send them to a E mail address-- then all the images kept duplicating and I clicked off-- when I went back to repeat the process they were gone-- empty file! and I foolishly had deleted them from my memory card-- they are not in the waste basket-- only the images that I had deleted that were not satisfactory-- never have I had this happen!
    Thanks for any help you can give me
    Lorraine

There are ways to recover from camera SD card. You have to do the research !

http://www.bing.com/search?q=recover+camera+sd+images&form=MOZSBR&pc=MOZI
Ask a new question

Read More

Memory Card Windows XP