ooooh zombies!

Could someone please let me know how much I have to pay grim reaper to
resurrect someone to a zombie? Also what do these zombies look like, are
they horrific and what do they get up to?
The suspense is killing me & I want my sims to grow up before I send them or
play University.
thanks M

"emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
> Could someone please let me know how much I have to pay grim reaper to
> resurrect someone to a zombie? Also what do these zombies look like, are
> they horrific and what do they get up to?

Wait and SEE!!!
I bet you are a terror on Christmas morning. 8(

Offer Death something down the lower quarter of the scale. Give him
sixpence, five cents, or something low as you can.

> The suspense is killing me & I want my sims to grow up before I send them
> or
> play University.
> thanks M

Granny They do say that anticipation is good for character building, or
something very like. <grin>

emma J wrote:
> Could someone please let me know how much I have to pay grim reaper to
> resurrect someone to a zombie?

The whole thread was started 27/6/05 at 13:21 GMT.

> Oh Granny - you are evil! *grin*

You be a good girl or you won't get a ribbon for your hair. I say... where
my first post gone?

Posts not showing up. I think I have seen a thread about this somewhere....

Granny.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

Yes you have. I am one of the many people missing posts, but only ones with
attachments at the moment. Hope you don't get this bug!
Beck.