ooooh zombies!

Last response: in Video Games
July 2, 2005 2:59:29 PM

Could someone please let me know how much I have to pay grim reaper to
resurrect someone to a zombie? Also what do these zombies look like, are
they horrific and what do they get up to?
The suspense is killing me & I want my sims to grow up before I send them or
play University.
thanks M

More about : ooooh zombies

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 2:59:30 PM

"emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D a5o80$nif$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Could someone please let me know how much I have to pay grim reaper to
> resurrect someone to a zombie? Also what do these zombies look like, are
> they horrific and what do they get up to?

Wait and SEE!!!
I bet you are a terror on Christmas morning. 8(

Offer Death something down the lower quarter of the scale. Give him
sixpence, five cents, or something low as you can.

> The suspense is killing me & I want my sims to grow up before I send them
> or
> play University.
> thanks M

Granny They do say that anticipation is good for character building, or
something very like. <grin>
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 3:42:27 PM

emma J wrote:
> Could someone please let me know how much I have to pay grim reaper to
> resurrect someone to a zombie?

The whole thread was started 27/6/05 at 13:21 GMT.
July 2, 2005 4:08:47 PM

Oh Granny - you are evil! *grin*
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 4:08:48 PM

"emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D a5s9v$jm4$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Oh Granny - you are evil! *grin*

You be a good girl or you won't get a ribbon for your hair. I say... where
my first post gone?

Posts not showing up. I think I have seen a thread about this somewhere....

Granny.
July 3, 2005 2:12:18 AM

Yes you have. I am one of the many people missing posts, but only ones with
attachments at the moment. Hope you don't get this bug!
Beck.

!