Activation of Windows XP

I wish to activate my windows XP. Itried to repair after
being unable to use Search Engine but now i'm unable to
use it. Please assist soonest. My Key is: HTK2G-8QWY3-
B7B6M-DJ8D4-G2KMG

THE KEY ISSUED FOR ACTIVATION IS : 143556-437452-888395-
120330-710243-212630-940036-281913-11

I hereby humbly await your response.

Thanks,

Julius K. Matagaro
TelPosta Pension Scheme
1 answer Last reply
More about activation windows

    Julius;
    First NEVER post your Product Key unless you are in the habit of
    giving hundred dollar bills to every stranger you see.

    What is stopping you?
    Choose the option to activate by phone if internet activation does not
    work.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Julius K. Matagaro" <juliuskiyondi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I wish to activate my windows XP. Itried to repair after
    > being unable to use Search Engine but now i'm unable to
    > use it. Please assist soonest. My Key is: xxxxx-xxxxx-
    > xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx
    >
    > THE KEY ISSUED FOR ACTIVATION IS :
    xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xx

    > I hereby humbly await your response.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Julius K. Matagaro
    > TelPosta Pension Scheme