Possible dumb question???

I'm sure that this has been asked before, but if it has I must have missed
it. Where does one get the cowplant?

Thanks

Bobo
3 answers Last reply
More about possible dumb question

    Bobo wrote:
    > I'm sure that this has been asked before, but if it has I must have
    > missed it. Where does one get the cowplant?

    Its a career reward - I cant remember what one though - something
    scientific.

    Thanks, I kept seeing references to it but couldn't find it anywhere....

    Bobo

    Will Bradshaw wrote:
    > Bobo wrote:
    >
    >>I'm sure that this has been asked before, but if it has I must have
    >>missed it. Where does one get the cowplant?
    >

    > Its a career reward - I cant remember what one though - something
    > scientific.

    Natural science.

    The Science career reward is different. And it's the paranormal reward
    that gives the phone to call the reaper.

    -georg

Sims Games Video Games