Possible dumb question???

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 2, 2005 3:38:07 PM

I'm sure that this has been asked before, but if it has I must have missed
it. Where does one get the cowplant?

Thanks

Bobo

More about : dumb question

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 3:43:55 PM

Bobo wrote:
> I'm sure that this has been asked before, but if it has I must have
> missed it. Where does one get the cowplant?

Its a career reward - I cant remember what one though - something
scientific.
July 2, 2005 3:46:42 PM

Thanks, I kept seeing references to it but couldn't find it anywhere....

Bobo

"Will Bradshaw" <spam@beasolutions.com> wrote in message
> Bobo wrote:
>> I'm sure that this has been asked before, but if it has I must have
>> missed it. Where does one get the cowplant?
>
> Its a career reward - I cant remember what one though - something
> scientific.

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 4:42:10 PM

Will Bradshaw wrote:
> Bobo wrote:
>
>>I'm sure that this has been asked before, but if it has I must have
>>missed it. Where does one get the cowplant?
>

> Its a career reward - I cant remember what one though - something
> scientific.

Natural science.

The Science career reward is different. And it's the paranormal reward
that gives the phone to call the reaper.

-georg
!