Have tried F8 and starting in safe mode, also last known good configuration, no success! Rebooted and same things happens!
Laptop will not wake from hibernate mode [Solved/Closed] http://en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-123949-my-computer-w...
The PC version of this approach would be to disconnect the power cable from the case, and press holding the power button for at least 30 seconds. Reconnect the power cable and see if the computer starts normally.
If that doesn't work, you will need to access the Hard Drive by any of the means described below, and delete the hidden file "Hiberfil.sys" located in C: (unhidden from an external source).
Possible means of accessing the Hard Drive:
1. Recovery Console,
2. Live CD (Hiren's Boot CD),
3. Remote Connection, Network,
4. For PC; slave in another system,
5. For Laptop; External USB Hard Drive enclosure
6. As last resort reinstall the System.