How do i get my photos from an sd card

i cannot transfer photos from sd card others work ok it is just this one. help
3 answers Last reply
More about photos card
  1. jsolomon said:
    i cannot transfer photos from sd card others work ok it is just this one. help

Which type is it (different from the ones that work ?
    SD comprises several families of cards:[2] the original, Standard-Capacity (SDSC) card, a High-Capacity (SDHC) card family, an eXtended-Capacity (SDXC) card family,[3] and the SDIO[4] family with input/output functions rather than just data storage.
  2. ksiemb said:
    Which type is it (different from the ones that work ?
    SD comprises several families of cards:[2] the original, Standard-Capacity (SDSC) card, a High-Capacity (SDHC) card family, an eXtended-Capacity (SDXC) card family,[3] and the SDIO[4] family with input/output functions rather than just data storage.

the card i sandisk sd 2 gb
    the one that works is sd boots secure digital 128 mb.
    it partly loaded and then froze I cannot retrieve those partly loaded...annoying
  3. Where all have you used it at? Try Walmart Photo Center and see if it opens there. If not, do you have your receipt? Has it been too long? I have a friend that bought one and theres would not work either. I use Scan Disk 2 GB in my Camera, and a 4 GB Thumb Drive. Both work well. I put my friends SD Card in my computer and nothing happened. Couldn't open files to it, nothing. She took it back and exchanged it for another one, it works Great.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration SD Card Windows XP