DVD will not give a good burn

Jim 1945

Distinguished
May 6, 2011
Hello,
Can't burn DVD's Using Easy Creator 10 or Nero 8. I Have Tried 3 Different Burners With Updated Drivers. Every burner will go through the burning prosses and say completed with no errors, but the disk is blank and unreadable. I am Running a Dell and tring to burn Memorex DVD+R DL. The 3 burners are a Lite-on 1693S,Optiarc AD-7170A and a Samsung SH-S183L. HELP

I also use Imgburn.
At one point I was backing-up my DVD collection, Did I find the quality of the was better than Nero, no - about the same
But Imgburn is FREE and is nowheres near the bloat.
As to Roxio - Ugh. I ditched that long time ago, but forced to use it at work.

Will post more to your orginal post.

molokaicreeper

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2010
Adaptec Toast used to be a great program before Roxio. I am not sure how Roxio became its owner later, but in my opinion the first version when they became Roxio was good (for the Mac anyway). I've seen the reviews in the web that say how bad it is for the Windows platform. I almost got it, if it wasn't for those reviews. All I know is that I bought it around 2004 and still have it, I didn't upgrade it, just kept using the same in my Macs. I do look into web advice often. When I see 3 pros then 40 cons, I mean there has to be something wrong there. So I agree, stay away from Roxio.

TRENDING THREADS