Do you have the graphic card HD4870x2?

pcfixed

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
if you have the ati hd4870x2 dual gpu card post the motherboard make model and bios version you're using, also which operating system, ram ect..
only post if you have no problems using this card, instalaltion gone swift. if you had problems please say what did you do to solve them.

Thanks, much apreciated.
if you can, which card? trifan? saphire ect...

pcfixed

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
Working fine right now.

lol scots! my friend is, they're highly educated and superb people, its just he complains about england everday but there's always at the end of each phrase (england is rabish..but in scotalnd ect ect..) are all scots like him? lol

turns out my graphic card is the problem, i tested it today on 2 diffrent compatible motherboards and the
same happens, i am gona return it and get a refund, my friend we chat togethher and he's told me how
much stress he had with these dual gpu cards

well i'll never get another dual gpu again ever..but I am gona wait for the next generation cards coming
in a month or so, its the dx11 cards? ati and nvidia are both working on them and they will blow any card
today. rv870 something i think...

thanks for all your help. u guys are lucky with 4870x2

csuwrx

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2009

I have a Gigabyte HD4870X2 in a Gigabyte GA-X48DQ6 motherboard using F8c BIOS, 8GB DDR2 Corsair Dominator, Catalyst 9.10, no problems really using stock cooler, IDLE temps 45-48 Celsius 67-70 Celsius @ full load. the only thing I do not like is temp when installing windows, if the card does not have the driver temps goes up to 95-99 Celsius degrees, once drivers is installed it gets cool.

PS: I love mi HD4870X2 lol :sol: