..., but do I need it if 2600K has graphic on the chip?

Hi there;

I have a question about graphic card. First, I am deciding on 2600K or the new Sandy bridge-E one.

But, if I get 2600K, do I need to have any graphic card in the PC? I will not play any games on that PC, just browsing the internet a lot and encoding video and Photoshoping a lot.

I have SAPPHIRE HD 5550 1GB DDR2 HDMI to put in, but do I need it if 2600K has graphic on the chip? Or am I wrong somewhere here?

http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/?psn=000101&pid=325&lid=1

Thanx a lot

Solution
If you put a GPU into a computer containing a CPU equipped with intergrated graphics... you are going to see the CPU not work graphics and instead put the load onto the GPU.

I am not a fan of intergrated anything. I prefer really big graphic GPU's working together to free up the CPU as much as possible.

x Heavy

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2011
If you put a GPU into a computer containing a CPU equipped with intergrated graphics... you are going to see the CPU not work graphics and instead put the load onto the GPU.

I am not a fan of intergrated anything. I prefer really big graphic GPU's working together to free up the CPU as much as possible.

Solution

OK,have to check more on that subject, but tell me do u have any experience on that?

Is it faster than 2600K CPU? Or does it free the resources on the PC so u can have it run in the background and do some photoshop without decreasing the quality of the video task?

Does it make that much difference in time? I could use it.

Thanx

I do know that, I just taught that this is on the CPU HD graphic not the mobo.

Thanx