studies

Last response: in Video Games
July 2, 2005 7:48:21 PM

hi - how do I choose what my lazy krissi b studies?

More about : studies

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 7:48:22 PM

emma J wrote:
> hi - how do I choose what my lazy krissi b studies?

Assuming you mean at university, choose their major under college on the
phone or computer.
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 7:48:23 PM

Or don't choose at all and she major in philosophy.

Best wishes
Maxon

!