Ping: Barbara

Hello Barbara and group,

I wonder if you sent me a message through email, because I got a couple of
emails and my anti-virus software says they have virus on them, so they got
removed. So what's the message about? And hoping you are not really
invested by virus. Talk to ya!

Ashikaga
3 answers Last reply
More about ping barbara

    On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 22:31:19 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Hello Barbara and group,

    I demand you stay!

    "Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
    > "Ashikaga" wrote:
    >
    >>Hello Barbara and group,
    >
    > I demand you stay!

    (*barks and then wag his tail*) Where is my treat? ;-)

    Hello, GP.

    Ashikaga

    Ashikaga wrote:

    > "Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
    >
    >>"Ashikaga" wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hello Barbara and group,
    >>
    >>I demand you stay!
    >

    > (*barks and then wag his tail*) Where is my treat? ;-)
    >
    > Hello, GP.
    >
    > Ashikaga

    *tosses some dried liver treats.

    -georg