Ping: Barbara

Last response: in Video Games
July 3, 2005 2:31:19 AM

Hello Barbara and group,

I wonder if you sent me a message through email, because I got a couple of
emails and my anti-virus software says they have virus on them, so they got
removed. So what's the message about? And hoping you are not really
invested by virus. Talk to ya!

Ashikaga

More about : ping barbara

Anonymous
July 3, 2005 9:49:43 AM

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 22:31:19 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hello Barbara and group,

I demand you stay!
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 10:38:37 PM

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
> "Ashikaga" wrote:
>
>>Hello Barbara and group,
>
> I demand you stay!

(*barks and then wag his tail*) Where is my treat? ;-)

Hello, GP.

Ashikaga
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 10:43:21 PM

Ashikaga wrote:

> "Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
>
>>"Ashikaga" wrote:
>>

>>>Hello Barbara and group,
>>
>>I demand you stay!
>

> (*barks and then wag his tail*) Where is my treat? ;-)
>
> Hello, GP.
>
> Ashikaga

*tosses some dried liver treats.

-georg