search results

July 20, 2004 11:04:33 AM

Can someone tell me how one can print the screen showing
Search Results? Thanks in advance.

More about : search results

Anonymous
July 21, 2004 5:59:50 PM

Hello,

You can maximize the search results window then Ctrl+Print then you can open
"Paint" or "Word" and do a "Paste"... and you´ll get the it.

"bill mccarthy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me how one can print the screen showing
> Search Results? Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 3:43:11 AM

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows95/downloads/contents/W...
Install the Windows 95 Send To Power Toys. After installing go to Add/Remove programs in Control Panel and select Send To Extension Power Toys, click Add/Remove and clear the checkboxes for the three mail extensions. Type the following line in Start - Run.
regsrv32 sendmail
This fixes the one problem that installing Win95 Power Toys Send To causes. It still worthwhile installing then fixing for the added functionally of Send To Powertoys. Win98 Send To Desktop As Shortcut and Powertoys Send to Mail can't co-exist, but Win 98 includes it's own Send To Mail.

a.. To get a list of files you can use the first tip on this page or install the Win 95 Sendto Powertoys (described elsewhere on this page) and send the selected files to the Clipboard As Name powertoy.
a.. To put the URL of a favourite on the clipboard rather than it's name use Clipboard As Content.

Send To Key Modifiers
Key Description
File System Objects
Control Copies a file
Shift Moves a file
Control and Shift Creates a shortcut
Send To Powertoys (except Send To Clipboard as Contents)
Control Uses the short file name rather than the long file name
Send To Clipboard as Contents Powertoys
Control Displays a dialog box to select the clipboard data formats

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123...

"bill mccarthy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:088601c46e62$7bf54b20$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> Can someone tell me how one can print the screen showing
> Search Results? Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 3:43:12 AM

Nice work David.

--
Ramesh

Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en...

!