Try for baby with college prof?

Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :-)

--
--Cuth
8 answers Last reply

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :-)

    They can't try for a baby without a hack period. They can woohoo their
    simulated brains out but no baby.

    Gareeth

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

    > Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :-)

    No. You can't get preggers as a college student without hacks. Or
    Married- just engaged.

    On the other hand, when they grow up and wish to continue the affair,
    they can.

    -georg

    Gareeth wrote:
    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >
    >>Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :-)
    >

    > They can't try for a baby without a hack period.

    Could someone point me to this hack? (evil grin)

    --
    --Cuth

    It's at the modthesims2 site. Do a search for it.

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :-)

    Can Sims get pregnant while in college, period?

    Do they have to be married to each other. I have two college co-eds who
    just got engaged and may want to have a baby while in college (WHILE IN
    COLLEGE!! As if college won't keep them busy enough!! :-)

    --
    --Cuth

    Gareeth wrote:

    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >> Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :-)
    > They can't try for a baby without a hack period.

    What's with the - oh.

    T.

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >
    >> Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :-)
    >>

    > Can Sims get pregnant while in college, period?

    Not without hacks.

    > Do they have to be married to each other. I have two college co-eds who
    > just got engaged and may want to have a baby while in college (WHILE IN
    > COLLEGE!! As if college won't keep them busy enough!! :-)

    They can want, but they can't have. I want sugar all the time, but I
    shouldn't have it either.

    -georg

    georg wrote:
    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >
    >> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >>
    >>> Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :-)
    >>>

    >> Can Sims get pregnant while in college, period?
    >

    > Not without hacks.
    >
    >> Do they have to be married to each other. I have two college co-eds
    >> who just got engaged and may want to have a baby while in college
    >> (WHILE IN COLLEGE!! As if college won't keep them busy enough!! :-)
    >>

    > They can want, but they can't have. I want sugar all the time, but I
    > shouldn't have it either.
    >
    > -georg

    Guess it's time to start hacking then. :-)

    --
    --Cuth

Sims College Games Video Games