Try for baby with college prof?

Last response: in Video Games
July 3, 2005 9:39:38 PM

Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :-)

--
--Cuth

More about : baby college prof

Anonymous
July 3, 2005 9:53:12 PM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :-)

They can't try for a baby without a hack period. They can woohoo their
simulated brains out but no baby.

Gareeth
Anonymous
July 3, 2005 10:03:03 PM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :-)

No. You can't get preggers as a college student without hacks. Or
Married- just engaged.

On the other hand, when they grow up and wish to continue the affair,
they can.

-georg
July 3, 2005 10:34:39 PM

Gareeth wrote:
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>
>>Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :-)
>

> They can't try for a baby without a hack period.

Could someone point me to this hack? (evil grin)

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

It's at the modthesims2 site. Do a search for it.
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 12:39:06 AM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :-)

Can Sims get pregnant while in college, period?

Do they have to be married to each other. I have two college co-eds who
just got engaged and may want to have a baby while in college (WHILE IN
COLLEGE!! As if college won't keep them busy enough!! :-)

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Gareeth wrote:

> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>> Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :-)
> They can't try for a baby without a hack period.

What's with the - oh.

T.
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 2:44:59 AM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>
>> Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :-)
>>

> Can Sims get pregnant while in college, period?

Not without hacks.

> Do they have to be married to each other. I have two college co-eds who
> just got engaged and may want to have a baby while in college (WHILE IN
> COLLEGE!! As if college won't keep them busy enough!! :-)

They can want, but they can't have. I want sugar all the time, but I
shouldn't have it either.

-georg
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 9:25:51 AM

georg wrote:
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>
>> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>>
>>> Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :-)
>>>

>> Can Sims get pregnant while in college, period?
>

> Not without hacks.
>
>> Do they have to be married to each other. I have two college co-eds
>> who just got engaged and may want to have a baby while in college
>> (WHILE IN COLLEGE!! As if college won't keep them busy enough!! :-)
>>

> They can want, but they can't have. I want sugar all the time, but I
> shouldn't have it either.
>
> -georg

Guess it's time to start hacking then. :-)

--
--Cuth
!