Try for baby with college prof?

Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :)

--
--Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :)

They can't try for a baby without a hack period. They can woohoo their
simulated brains out but no baby.

Gareeth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :)

No. You can't get preggers as a college student without hacks. Or
Married- just engaged.

On the other hand, when they grow up and wish to continue the affair,
they can.

-georg

Gareeth wrote:
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>
>>Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :)
>

> They can't try for a baby without a hack period.

Could someone point me to this hack? (evil grin)

--
--Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :)

Can Sims get pregnant while in college, period?

Do they have to be married to each other. I have two college co-eds who
just got engaged and may want to have a baby while in college (WHILE IN
COLLEGE!! As if college won't keep them busy enough!! :)

--
--Cuth

Gareeth wrote:

> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>> Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :)
> They can't try for a baby without a hack period.

What's with the - oh.

T.

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>
>> Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :)
>>

> Can Sims get pregnant while in college, period?

Not without hacks.

> Do they have to be married to each other. I have two college co-eds who
> just got engaged and may want to have a baby while in college (WHILE IN
> COLLEGE!! As if college won't keep them busy enough!! :)

They can want, but they can't have. I want sugar all the time, but I
shouldn't have it either.

-georg

georg wrote:
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>
>> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>>
>>> Can Sims students try for a baby with a college prof? :)
>>>

>> Can Sims get pregnant while in college, period?
>

> Not without hacks.
>
>> Do they have to be married to each other. I have two college co-eds
>> who just got engaged and may want to have a baby while in college
>> (WHILE IN COLLEGE!! As if college won't keep them busy enough!! :)
>>

> They can want, but they can't have. I want sugar all the time, but I
> shouldn't have it either.
>
> -georg

Guess it's time to start hacking then. :)

--
--Cuth