I guess I went to the wrong college

I notice Sim students dining in the communal dining room on LOBSTER!!

I never got served lobster when I was in college....

--
--Cuth
3 answers Last reply

    Ha - me too!

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

    > I notice Sim students dining in the communal dining room on LOBSTER!!
    >
    > I never got served lobster when I was in college....

    Petit fours always remind me of college. So do church bells.

    But then, my college was a wee unique. Did have lobster a few times.

    -georg

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > I notice Sim students dining in the communal dining room on LOBSTER!!
    >
    > I never got served lobster when I was in college....

    They served it at mine a few times but I am allergic. Plus we had to pay for
    stuff with food points and lobster was pretty pricey. In my Sim dorms
    though they seem to have a steady diet of macaroni, spaghetti, pancakes and
    omlettes. I don't think I have seen anything else.

    Gareeth

Sims College Games Video Games