I guess I went to the wrong college

Last response: in Video Games
July 4, 2005 12:41:04 AM

I notice Sim students dining in the communal dining room on LOBSTER!!

I never got served lobster when I was in college....

--
--Cuth

More about : guess wrong college

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 12:44:28 AM

Ha - me too!

Best wishes
Maxon

> I notice Sim students dining in the communal dining room on LOBSTER!!
>
> I never got served lobster when I was in college....
>
> --
> --Cuth

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 2:47:21 AM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> I notice Sim students dining in the communal dining room on LOBSTER!!
>
> I never got served lobster when I was in college....

Petit fours always remind me of college. So do church bells.

But then, my college was a wee unique. Did have lobster a few times.

-georg
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 5:15:27 AM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> I notice Sim students dining in the communal dining room on LOBSTER!!
>
> I never got served lobster when I was in college....

They served it at mine a few times but I am allergic. Plus we had to pay for
stuff with food points and lobster was pretty pricey. In my Sim dorms
though they seem to have a steady diet of macaroni, spaghetti, pancakes and
omlettes. I don't think I have seen anything else.

Gareeth
!