Sim 1 Question about friend actions

Last response: in Video Games
July 4, 2005 3:23:51 AM

Hello all,
Playing the Sims with exp. packs up through Vcation (Livin Large, House
PArt, Hot Date, Vacation) and have a problem. Sometimes, when a Sim wants to
hug or kiss or comfort my Sim, my Sim will reject her, causing a loss of
points and then when I want my Sim to try it, SHE gets rejected. (This is
two women, btw)
IS this just the law of random numbers or is there a way to accept such?
July 4, 2005 7:29:40 PM

> Hello all,
> Playing the Sims with exp. packs up through Vcation (Livin Large, House
> PArt, Hot Date, Vacation) and have a problem. Sometimes, when a Sim wants to
> hug or kiss or comfort my Sim, my Sim will reject her, causing a loss of
> points and then when I want my Sim to try it, SHE gets rejected. (This is
> two women, btw)
> IS this just the law of random numbers or is there a way to accept such?

Mood and relationship scores are the determining factor. If the Sims
aren't good enough friends, or they are in a bad mood, then the
interactions will fail. Get them to be better friends by talking,
dancing and so on first. Hot tubs are good because they will help four
needs as well as letting them talk to each other. "Good enough" depends
on the personalities of the Sims involved - playful and outgoing, IIRC.

HTH.

CK
!