Windows System Error - HELP!

July 20, 2004 4:42:47 PM

I get this message now: There is an IP address conflict
with another system on the network. What does this
mean and what do I do about it?

More about : windows system error

Anonymous
July 20, 2004 5:36:32 PM

Please try your question on the Windowsxp.network_web newsgroup.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"Oxy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I get this message now: There is an IP address conflict
> with another system on the network. What does this
> mean and what do I do about it?
Anonymous
July 21, 2004 4:28:31 PM

Hello,

The error means that there is another machine in the network that has your
IP Adress... From here you have 3 choices, 1st change your ip adress, 2nd
change the other system ip adress, 3rd get in contact to your network
administrator if that´s the case.