Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Will Corsair H80 Fit In The HAF X

Last response: in Overclocking
September 18, 2011 3:24:46 AM

I am compiling all of my components to buy and I wanted to install the H80 for some water cooling. I am looking at the fan mounts where I would want to mount the radiator and the rear is a 140mm and the top is a 200mm. The details list that the radiator will fit wherever there are 120mm mounts. Neither of those are that size so would I be able to mount the radiator at all? Also, if it mounts on either will I be able to use the two fans for push-pull and if it fits on top would a push-pull,pull work?

More about : corsair h80 fit haf

Best solution

a b K Overclocking
September 18, 2011 6:06:32 PM

Where there are 200mm and 14mm mounting holes there are also 120mm holes. So yes, the H80 will fit, and yes, push/pull will work.
Related resources
September 30, 2011 12:35:56 PM

It will mount perfect. I mounted mine with no problems.
m
l
October 3, 2011 6:41:30 AM

MrPudding28 said:
I am compiling all of my components to buy and I wanted to install the H80 for some water cooling. I am looking at the fan mounts where I would want to mount the radiator and the rear is a 140mm and the top is a 200mm. The details list that the radiator will fit wherever there are 120mm mounts. Neither of those are that size so would I be able to mount the radiator at all? Also, if it mounts on either will I be able to use the two fans for push-pull and if it fits on top would a push-pull,pull work?

dude that haf x is huge. of course its gunna fit it. if your going those prebuilt loops might as well get the h100 with bigger rad
m
l
October 10, 2011 3:27:46 PM

Best answer selected by MrPudding28.
m
l
!