Solved

Will Corsair H80 Fit In The HAF X

I am compiling all of my components to buy and I wanted to install the H80 for some water cooling. I am looking at the fan mounts where I would want to mount the radiator and the rear is a 140mm and the top is a 200mm. The details list that the radiator will fit wherever there are 120mm mounts. Neither of those are that size so would I be able to mount the radiator at all? Also, if it mounts on either will I be able to use the two fans for push-pull and if it fits on top would a push-pull,pull work?
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about will corsair
  1. Best answer
    Where there are 200mm and 14mm mounting holes there are also 120mm holes. So yes, the H80 will fit, and yes, push/pull will work.
  2. agree with cromedome, it will fit , you can se at youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuxPn60aeXY
  3. It will mount perfect. I mounted mine with no problems.
  4. MrPudding28 said:
    I am compiling all of my components to buy and I wanted to install the H80 for some water cooling. I am looking at the fan mounts where I would want to mount the radiator and the rear is a 140mm and the top is a 200mm. The details list that the radiator will fit wherever there are 120mm mounts. Neither of those are that size so would I be able to mount the radiator at all? Also, if it mounts on either will I be able to use the two fans for push-pull and if it fits on top would a push-pull,pull work?

dude that haf x is huge. of course its gunna fit it. if your going those prebuilt loops might as well get the h100 with bigger rad
  5. Best answer selected by MrPudding28.
Ask a new question

Read More

Water Cooling Corsair Overclocking