Getting College Sims pregnant

I asked about this on an earlier thread and someone said you had to
download a hack from modthesims2.com. I looked and could only find one
program, called InTeenimator. I installed it, but the instructions say:

"There are have been a number of reported problems
concerning pregnancies on university campuses. For
this reason, this mod disallows pregnancies from
occurring on campus. However, Young Adults can
become pregnant on non-campus residential lots.
In these instances, young adult pregnancies should
progress normally."

....So apparently it's still not possible to have pregger Sims on campus,
much less have a Sim get knocked up by her history teacher, if I'm
reading that right.

What I don't get is it says Young Adults can become pregnany on
non-campus residential lots. Does that basically mean home??? How does
a Young Adult come home? I thought they were stuck on campus while they
were young adults? Or can they take a cab from campus to their home to
visit the folks, and get pregnant then?

Also, on the same threads I was reading someone complaining how Sims
can't get married while in college, and how unrealistic that is. Yet I
married two of my Sims off while they were in college, and without any
hacks (that I know of, at any rate; sometimes houses give you hacks you
don't know about but I doubt any house gave me THAT hack! :) Was that
person just mistaken or is my game non-standard issue? Marriage is not
a problem on my campus!!

--
--Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> ...So apparently it's still not possible to have pregger Sims on campus,
> much less have a Sim get knocked up by her history teacher, if I'm
> reading that right.
>
> What I don't get is it says Young Adults can become pregnany on
> non-campus residential lots. Does that basically mean home???

There are Dorms, where your student can get a room and share all
facilities with all of the other residents, generated by the game or
added by yourself. And then there are the non-campus residential lots,
which are all of the little houses that one can rent moderately
inexpensively. It's still on the College Screen, and not moving home or
visiting home- so have your sim move into one of those homes.

Keep in mind, you may not be able to move out the baby/toddler/child to
take them with their parents when the parent graduates.

-georg

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 07:24:32 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>I asked about this on an earlier thread and someone said you had to
>download a hack from modthesims2.com. I looked and could only find one
>program, called InTeenimator. I installed it, but the instructions say:

I think the problem with campus pregnancies would be getting the
baby/child to move with you when you move back to the city of origin
once uni is complete. But it's quite possible using the Tombstone of
L&D. Make your campus sim preggo with the sim of choice, and then move
the baby into the household of a friendly family temporarily, move
your sim back, purchase a property, move baby to new property to be
reunited with it's mother.

The only mod I know that allows University Sims to become pregnant is one
that you buy from Sims2Living. I use it in conjunction with the risky woohoo
mod from variousimmers because, with the various limitations to Uni
pregnancy inflicted by the game college pregnancy is really something a sim
wants to avoid. A pregnant uni sim needs to drop out immediately or take a
leave of absence home to have the baby(s).

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

MM

> I asked about this on an earlier thread and someone said you had to
> download a hack from modthesims2.com. I looked and could only find one
> program, called InTeenimator. I installed it, but the instructions say:
>

> "There are have been a number of reported problems
> concerning pregnancies on university campuses. For
> this reason, this mod disallows pregnancies from
> occurring on campus. However, Young Adults can
> become pregnant on non-campus residential lots.
> In these instances, young adult pregnancies should
> progress normally."
>

> ...So apparently it's still not possible to have pregger Sims on campus,
> much less have a Sim get knocked up by her history teacher, if I'm
> reading that right.
>
> What I don't get is it says Young Adults can become pregnany on
> non-campus residential lots. Does that basically mean home??? How does
> a Young Adult come home? I thought they were stuck on campus while they
> were young adults? Or can they take a cab from campus to their home to
> visit the folks, and get pregnant then?
>
> Also, on the same threads I was reading someone complaining how Sims
> can't get married while in college, and how unrealistic that is. Yet I
> married two of my Sims off while they were in college, and without any
> hacks (that I know of, at any rate; sometimes houses give you hacks you
> don't know about but I doubt any house gave me THAT hack! :) Was that
> person just mistaken or is my game non-standard issue? Marriage is not
> a problem on my campus!!
>
> --
> --Cuth

Reading the instructions for this program, it says:

All InSIMenator Users Should Read: Even though the InSIMenator provides
pie menu options for Have Baby With...|Have Twins With... on teenage sims,
this is only a stub and has no functionality behind it presently. If
you use the InSIMenator to Have Baby With... on a teen, you may get the
baby chimes, but your sim will NOT become pregnant (or may become
pregnant and lose the baby a short time later). This is true with or
without the InTeenimater installed. You can always tell if your teen
has been successfully impregnated via the InTeenimater (in the bed or
hot tub through 'natural' means) if you hear the chimes and they
transition into an adult having a LE of 15 days. You can however use
the InSIMenator's Accelerate Pregnancy and Suspend Pregnancy features
after your teenage females have been made pregnant by natural means.
Support for InSIMenator pregnancies on teen females is presently
supported in v1.1c of the InTeenimater, however, these changes require
an updated version of the InSIMenator which has not yet been released to
the public at the time of this writing. Users who desire "instant
impregnation" should instead use the Biological Clock provided with the
InTeenimater.

So this means that if a teen gets pregnant, they automatically become an
adult??? And one that will only live 15 days at that??? Or am I
getting something wrong here?

--
--Cuth

No, Inteeminator works by 'theoretically' changing the teenage sim to adult
because the game code only allows adults to have children. What happens is
the teenager remains a teenager in appearance but the game files become
tagged as adult. She (or he if you're being really evil) goes through her
pregnancy as per normal (getting fat and waddling about in the process - she
changes into her pyjamas as maternity wear), produces the baby and then the
files are reset as teenager again. The sim's appearance doesn't change
except that she stops waddling and goes back to wearing her original
teenager clothes. At a later point, she can transition normally to
adulthood (or young adulthood if you send her off to uni). If you got the
binaries group, I'd post pictures but I don't think you can access it can
you?

Best wishes
Maxon

Maxon wrote:
> No, Inteeminator works by 'theoretically' changing the teenage sim to adult
> because the game code only allows adults to have children. What happens is
> the teenager remains a teenager in appearance but the game files become
> tagged as adult. She (or he if you're being really evil) goes through her
> pregnancy as per normal (getting fat and waddling about in the process - she
> changes into her pyjamas as maternity wear), produces the baby and then the
> files are reset as teenager again. The sim's appearance doesn't change
> except that she stops waddling and goes back to wearing her original
> teenager clothes. At a later point, she can transition normally to
> adulthood (or young adulthood if you send her off to uni). If you got the
> binaries group, I'd post pictures but I don't think you can access it can
> you?

No, but that's an excellent description. Thx.

Time to test it out. (Evil grin)

--
--Cuth

You're welcome. Why do I get the picture in my mind of you rubbing your
hands with glee?

Best
Maxon