WinXp won't accept user logon

July 20, 2004 6:29:36 PM

Using WinXP Home.
I have four user accounts set up each with passwords.
I can log in to my main user account but when we try to
log into any of the other accounts they start to log in
but then simply log back out again.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 2:44:13 AM

"MikeB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have four user accounts set up each with passwords.
>I can log in to my main user account but when we try to
>log into any of the other accounts they start to log in
>but then simply log back out again.

Create a new user. If all is well from here, copy the old user account
to the new user and then delete the old account.
"How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811151)

--
(tm)
Anonymous

I'm having the same problem.. except with no other user
accounts.. Any help? Much thanx.