gadget machine

Last response: in Video Games
July 4, 2005 9:28:14 PM

I know the plastic surgery is a career reward for paranormal, which krissi
b hopes to go into after studying Art - but what is the gadget vending
machine a reward for - or isn't it. He's dying for a mobile thats all!
Thanks!

More about : gadget machine

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 9:28:15 PM

emma J wrote:

> I know the plastic surgery is a career reward for paranormal, which krissi
> b hopes to go into after studying Art - but what is the gadget vending
> machine a reward for - or isn't it. He's dying for a mobile thats all!
> Thanks!

It's part of university. If you have installed uni and are not in one
of the universities themselves simply go as if to alter/rebuild one of
the commercial sites and install the machine as you would any other
part of shops etc. I put one in each commercial or community lot,
somewhere near the front so you can just hop out of the taxi, buy the
stuff and hop back in :o )

I think the universities have them already installed in their shops
etc.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

emma J wrote:

> I know the plastic surgery is a career reward for paranormal, which krissi
> b hopes to go into after studying Art - but what is the gadget vending
> machine a reward for - or isn't it. He's dying for a mobile thats all!
> Thanks!

Plastic surgery machine is the reward for Show career- the acting
profession. Paranormal gets the Zombie phone.

Gadget vending machine I am not familiar with. I assume that's a public
lot only thing.

-georg
July 4, 2005 9:28:16 PM

> emma J wrote:
>
>> I know the plastic surgery is a career reward for paranormal, which
>> krissi
>> b hopes to go into after studying Art - but what is the gadget vending
>> machine a reward for - or isn't it. He's dying for a mobile thats all!
>> Thanks!
>>

> Plastic surgery machine is the reward for Show career- the acting
> profession. Paranormal gets the Zombie phone.
>
> Gadget vending machine I am not familiar with. I assume that's a public
> lot only thing.

That cheat thing, whatsit, doo-hicky reward collection download. Someone
tell Emma the location for goodness sake. It will stop her fretting.

Granny.
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 10:16:20 PM

Sorry Granny - I don't do downloads - use one computer for email, net, ebay
etc and the other is purely for Sims - not linked to the net at
all.....Don't think I could manage downloads. Wouldn't mind a go at
designing some objects and uploading them to the EA site tho. How do I go
about that on my normal ( web linked PC ) - no Sims stuff on it at all.
TA ...M.
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 10:16:21 PM

"emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D abqj3$abj$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Sorry Granny - I don't do downloads - use one computer for email, net,
> ebay
> etc and the other is purely for Sims - not linked to the net at
> all.....Don't think I could manage downloads. Wouldn't mind a go at
> designing some objects and uploading them to the EA site tho. How do I go
> about that on my normal ( web linked PC ) - no Sims stuff on it at all.
> TA ...M.

Oh gawd. At the risk of getting my head torn off my only advice is: don't.
At least not untill you have built a goodly lot of houses, and/or can come
up with something really out of the ordinary.
But, there again, although one sees page after page after page of little
houses all more or less the same, people are grabbing them so there must be
a need.

Use a floppy.

Granny.
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 10:16:21 PM

emma J wrote:

> Sorry Granny - I don't do downloads -

Emma, did you see my post?
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 12:39:28 AM

He may yearn for a mobile - but be warned, it never stops bloody ringing
once they've got one and you can't get rid of it till they die (and even
then they'll ring your other sims from beyond the grave). It'll wake them
up if they're in bed. Even more annoying are the MP3 player and the
Handheld game console - they whip 'em out at any given moment instead of
doing what you told 'em to. I have a hack from Various Simmers that
represses the desire for electronics and fills their heads with dreams of
something more sensible - like getting a promotion or gaining a skill level.

Best wishes
Maxon

> emma J wrote:
>
> > I know the plastic surgery is a career reward for paranormal, which
krissi
> > b hopes to go into after studying Art - but what is the gadget vending
> > machine a reward for - or isn't it. He's dying for a mobile thats all!
> > Thanks!
> >

> Plastic surgery machine is the reward for Show career- the acting
> profession. Paranormal gets the Zombie phone.
>
> Gadget vending machine I am not familiar with. I assume that's a public
> lot only thing.
>
> -georg
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 12:41:20 AM

To upload to the EA site, you have to do it through the game so unless you
get an internet connection for your sims machine, it's not gonna happen.
You can, however, either create your own web group (there are loads on Yahoo
and MSN) or website.

Best wishes
Maxon

"emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D abqj3$abj$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Sorry Granny - I don't do downloads - use one computer for email, net,
ebay
> etc and the other is purely for Sims - not linked to the net at
> all.....Don't think I could manage downloads. Wouldn't mind a go at
> designing some objects and uploading them to the EA site tho. How do I go
> about that on my normal ( web linked PC ) - no Sims stuff on it at all.
> TA ...M.

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 2:07:38 AM

Ah but Krissi b is a bit of a jack the lad and although at Uni - huge sound
systems, girls and pizza are all his head is full of - work is just if he
feels like it. He will graduate tho, he's clever at conning and
manipulative! So a mobile is certainly on his list of must haves.
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 2:07:39 AM

You do what you like - just remember you have been warned!!!!

Best wishes
Maxon

"emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D ac84p$m9p$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Ah but Krissi b is a bit of a jack the lad and although at Uni - huge
sound
> systems, girls and pizza are all his head is full of - work is just if he
> feels like it. He will graduate tho, he's clever at conning and
> manipulative! So a mobile is certainly on his list of must haves.

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 7:14:34 AM

Paul Heslop wrote:

> It's part of university. If you have installed uni and are not in one
> of the universities themselves simply go as if to alter/rebuild one of
> the commercial sites and install the machine as you would any other
> part of shops etc. I put one in each commercial or community lot,
> somewhere near the front so you can just hop out of the taxi, buy the
> stuff and hop back in :o )

I'm waiting for someone to create a Catherine Zeta Jones Sim now who
approaches you at the phone kiosk and purrs, "Get mooore."

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

yeah - if they can woohoo why cant they have dodgy chatlines! Ha!

!