Sign in with
Your question

Tom's HW Watercooling Sticky - Updates?

Last response: in Overclocking
a c 324 K Overclocking
September 20, 2011 2:10:58 AM

Hey everyone, I was just thinking the past several days about potentially updating the Tom's WC sticky with any new info, ideas for clarification, valuable links/reviews/threads/external resources or simply including or excluding some content you all would like to see. I'd like to include as much of this from everyone here as I possibly can...this is a community forum- it should contain information, opinions, facts, concepts and value-added input from all of us who use and reference these pages.

Please use this thread as a discussion for anything you'd like added, changed, removed or even discussion about material that we, as a community, can research on to add at a later date. Likewise, if there are any specifics you'd like to bounce off myself or maybe other forum contributors, feel free to send me a PM or contact them directly.

Thanks.
a c 324 K Overclocking
September 20, 2011 2:15:18 AM

This topic has been desticky in top of the forum by Rubix_1011
a c 324 K Overclocking
September 23, 2011 9:39:51 PM

Suggestions:

Fan review sites/buyer's guides/hard-to-find fans

Example images of anything specific?

Alternative WC components? (pond pumps, evaporative tower coolers, heater cores)

Updates/additions on any URLs or currently posted info?

Links to build logs? <-- I like this idea

Related resources
a b K Overclocking
September 24, 2011 3:30:43 PM

I like the idea of a sticky ?sub-forum? for build logs.

Fan review sites/buyer's guides/hard-to-find fans < Also a very good idea imo
September 24, 2011 4:29:55 PM

+1 for a build log, or something like a thread referencing the build diagrams. I found out how headaching it could be drawing and searching the most suitable way installing all the stuff in a case...
!