Go to class!

Last response: in Video Games
July 5, 2005 2:09:25 AM

I simply can't get Krissi b to go to class - Am I doing something wrong?
thanks M

More about : class

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 2:09:26 AM

Does the option not appear in the sim's pie menu? Under college.

Best wishes
Maxon

"emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D ac883$hgs$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
> I simply can't get Krissi b to go to class - Am I doing something wrong?
> thanks M

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 2:09:26 AM

emma J wrote:
> I simply can't get Krissi b to go to class - Am I doing something
> wrong?

What happens? Are you telling her to go or ar you expecting her to go
autonomously? Does it drop out the queue? Be a bit more specific.
!