jdbaker82

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
So I just placed my order over the weekend and I noticed the Phenom II 955 Black Edition went down $5 in price and the CoolerMaster HAF 932 case went down $10.... Not that this is significant but if I call Newegg about the price drop will the honor the cheaper price? These prices do not involve combo's the items themselves have just went on sale.

Wolfshadw

Titan
No harm in asking. I've always found Newegg Customer Support to be helpful and understanding (so long as I approach a situation with courtesy and respect). The worst they can do is say, "No", but it would not surprise me at all if they gave you the lower price.

-Wolf sends

jdbaker82

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
You actually took the time to post this instead of contacting newegg? Moderator, please nominate this for the dumbest post of the year award.

Actually it was after hours and I could not contact them. I know almost everyone here orders from Newegg so I honestly didn't think it was that dumb of a post..... and just a FYI I just got off of live chat with them they will honor the sale price as long as the items you ordered have NOT been delivered yet. Hopefully this is good information to someone who may come across this post you never know if a price will change right after you order something you might as well click on all the links in your order # just to check!