Getting out of Greek house?

Is there a way to get a house un-Greeked once you've made it a Greek
house? I changed my mind about one of them.

Also, how do you "get asked" to join a Greek house if you want to move
into one? Is that the same thing as asking a sim to pledge? (Don't
laugh. They don't have frats where I come from either.)

--
--Cuth
4 answers Last reply

    Your sim should have a choice in the phone menu to call a Greek House and
    then the option of which one (if you have more than one in your university
    of choice) they want to join and 3 members of the Greek House will come
    over. You have to build relationships with all three to a certain level
    which will be shown on the screen before the joining sim is given
    membership. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries especially if your joining
    sim doesn't know the sims that are sent over. Also someone from the Greek
    house can invite your sim over and ask them to pledge. After a period of
    time spent on the lot they will become a member

    I believe that you have to move the "family" out. If you do that the Greek
    House loses its status.

    You can then move them back in....

    kh wrote:
    > Your sim should have a choice in the phone menu to call a Greek House and
    > then the option of which one (if you have more than one in your university
    > of choice) they want to join and 3 members of the Greek House will come
    > over. You have to build relationships with all three to a certain level
    > which will be shown on the screen before the joining sim is given
    > membership. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries especially if your joining
    > sim doesn't know the sims that are sent over. Also someone from the Greek
    > house can invite your sim over and ask them to pledge. After a period of
    > time spent on the lot they will become a member

    Well, that's weird. I got one house to become a Greek house (and now
    other sims can't move in without an invitation, which is why I want to
    change it back) but no one came over and talked to my sims. I just got
    approved for being a Greek house instantly.

    --
    --Cuth

    To apply for a charter, you just pay the fee. No one comes over. That only
    happens when a Sim tries to join an existing Greek House.

    > kh wrote:
    >> Your sim should have a choice in the phone menu to call a Greek House and
    >> then the option of which one (if you have more than one in your
    >> university of choice) they want to join and 3 members of the Greek House
    >> will come over. You have to build relationships with all three to a
    >> certain level which will be shown on the screen before the joining sim is
    >> given membership. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries especially if
    >> your joining sim doesn't know the sims that are sent over. Also someone
    >> from the Greek house can invite your sim over and ask them to pledge.
    >> After a period of time spent on the lot they will become a member
    >
    > Well, that's weird. I got one house to become a Greek house (and now
    > other sims can't move in without an invitation, which is why I want to
    > change it back) but no one came over and talked to my sims. I just got
    > approved for being a Greek house instantly.
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

Sims Games Video Games