Getting out of Greek house?

Last response: in Video Games
July 5, 2005 10:50:29 AM

Is there a way to get a house un-Greeked once you've made it a Greek
house? I changed my mind about one of them.

Also, how do you "get asked" to join a Greek house if you want to move
into one? Is that the same thing as asking a sim to pledge? (Don't
laugh. They don't have frats where I come from either.)

--
--Cuth

More about : greek house

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 3:57:00 PM

Your sim should have a choice in the phone menu to call a Greek House and
then the option of which one (if you have more than one in your university
of choice) they want to join and 3 members of the Greek House will come
over. You have to build relationships with all three to a certain level
which will be shown on the screen before the joining sim is given
membership. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries especially if your joining
sim doesn't know the sims that are sent over. Also someone from the Greek
house can invite your sim over and ask them to pledge. After a period of
time spent on the lot they will become a member
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 9:27:06 PM

I believe that you have to move the "family" out. If you do that the Greek
House loses its status.

You can then move them back in....

> Is there a way to get a house un-Greeked once you've made it a Greek
> house? I changed my mind about one of them.
>
> Also, how do you "get asked" to join a Greek house if you want to move
> into one? Is that the same thing as asking a sim to pledge? (Don't
> laugh. They don't have frats where I come from either.)
>
> --
> --Cuth

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 3:08:29 AM

kh wrote:
> Your sim should have a choice in the phone menu to call a Greek House and
> then the option of which one (if you have more than one in your university
> of choice) they want to join and 3 members of the Greek House will come
> over. You have to build relationships with all three to a certain level
> which will be shown on the screen before the joining sim is given
> membership. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries especially if your joining
> sim doesn't know the sims that are sent over. Also someone from the Greek
> house can invite your sim over and ask them to pledge. After a period of
> time spent on the lot they will become a member

Well, that's weird. I got one house to become a Greek house (and now
other sims can't move in without an invitation, which is why I want to
change it back) but no one came over and talked to my sims. I just got
approved for being a Greek house instantly.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

To apply for a charter, you just pay the fee. No one comes over. That only
happens when a Sim tries to join an existing Greek House.

!