What kind of class is this????

Two of my sims had finals for a class AT 5AM!!! I can't imagine why a
class would start at 5AM, unless it was an astronomy class and you had
to see Venus rising for the test. Sheesh!

--
--Cuth
3 answers Last reply

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > Two of my sims had finals for a class AT 5AM!!! I can't imagine why a
    > class would start at 5AM, unless it was an astronomy class and you had
    > to see Venus rising for the test. Sheesh!

    You must have left the lot at some point. That's how it happens. The Sim's
    have a set amount of time in a semester and then they must have exams. If
    they leave their home lot that timer keeps ticking but when you go back to
    the residential lot it looks like the same time you left. The semster time
    advanced though for the hours your Sim was away turning what was once a
    reasonable exam time into something awful.

    You can exploit this though to your advantage. I am doing some nutty thing
    right now where I have ten siblings who all go on to have ten kids. One of
    them moved a prospective spouse in to their dorm and that person is a year
    and a half behind him in school. I get bored playing university so I am
    trying to catch her up by having her spend a lot of time on community lots
    and so far it is working great.

    Gareeth

    On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 06:51:32 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
    <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >Two of my sims had finals for a class AT 5AM!!! I can't imagine why a
    >class would start at 5AM, unless it was an astronomy class and you had
    >to see Venus rising for the test. Sheesh!

    There is a mod for that idiocy at Variuosimmers or modthesims2 (I
    always get them mixed up).

    Various Simmers

    "Strider" <xxxx@xxx.xx> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 06:51:32 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
    > <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:
    >
    > >Two of my sims had finals for a class AT 5AM!!! I can't imagine why a
    > >class would start at 5AM, unless it was an astronomy class and you had
    > >to see Venus rising for the test. Sheesh!
    >
    > There is a mod for that idiocy at Variuosimmers or modthesims2 (I
    > always get them mixed up).

Sims Games Video Games