Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Resurrection

Tags:
  • Sims
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 5:26:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

When I call the grim reaper and pay him for resurrection - can I resurrect
any sim that has died or am I given a choice of specially selcted ones by
the Reaper?
I'd really love to bring back my Elvis the PElvis back and let him do his
stuff with the girls!
I haven't had the chance of resurrecting anyone yet - I assume if I pay full
whack, they come back like a normal sim and act like they did before?
However, a zombie - what on earth would they do?
Thanks M

More about : resurrection

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 5:26:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

emma J wrote:

> When I call the grim reaper and pay him for resurrection - can I resurrect
> any sim that has died or am I given a choice of specially selcted ones by
> the Reaper?

Any sim that has died where the urn/tombstone is still on a lot may be
selected for revival.

> I'd really love to bring back my Elvis the PElvis back and let him do his
> stuff with the girls!
> I haven't had the chance of resurrecting anyone yet - I assume if I pay full
> whack, they come back like a normal sim and act like they did before?

Yes- if you pay in full, they keep memories and relationships and skill
points.

I haven't had a zombie yet.

-georg
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 5:26:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:V3vye.6257$0i3.2135@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> emma J wrote:
>
> > When I call the grim reaper and pay him for resurrection - can I
resurrect
> > any sim that has died or am I given a choice of specially selcted ones
by
> > the Reaper?
>
> Any sim that has died where the urn/tombstone is still on a lot may be
> selected for revival.

For some reason, this did not work for me the first time. I still have the
tombstone of the husband's brother on the lot and I can't revive him.
>
> > I'd really love to bring back my Elvis the PElvis back and let him do
his
> > stuff with the girls!
> > I haven't had the chance of resurrecting anyone yet - I assume if I pay
full
> > whack, they come back like a normal sim and act like they did before?
>
> Yes- if you pay in full, they keep memories and relationships and skill
> points.

My married couple, the husband reborn, was no longer married and were not in
love.
>
> I haven't had a zombie yet.
>
> -georg
Related resources
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 7:47:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Is it any sim or must the resurector (what would you call them?) know them?
Also, if you resurect an elder, do they come back as an elder or as an
adult?
"georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:V3vye.6257$0i3.2135@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> emma J wrote:
>
>> When I call the grim reaper and pay him for resurrection - can I
>> resurrect
>> any sim that has died or am I given a choice of specially selcted ones by
>> the Reaper?
>
> Any sim that has died where the urn/tombstone is still on a lot may be
> selected for revival.
>
>> I'd really love to bring back my Elvis the PElvis back and let him do his
>> stuff with the girls!
>> I haven't had the chance of resurrecting anyone yet - I assume if I pay
>> full
>> whack, they come back like a normal sim and act like they did before?
>
> Yes- if you pay in full, they keep memories and relationships and skill
> points.
>
> I haven't had a zombie yet.
>
> -georg
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 7:56:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Nancy Scott wrote:

> Is it any sim or must the resurector (what would you call them?) know them?
> Also, if you resurect an elder, do they come back as an elder or as an
> adult?

Septum died of old age and was resurrected as an elder. Otherwise, I
don't know the answers.

-georg
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 8:39:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:E4yye.3538$e%5.1028@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> Nancy Scott wrote:
>
>> Is it any sim or must the resurector (what would you call them?) know
>> them? Also, if you resurect an elder, do they come back as an elder or as
>> an adult?
>
> Septum died of old age and was resurrected as an elder. Otherwise, I don't
> know the answers.
>
They return the way they died. Adults as adults and zombies as zombies. 8(
I used the Tarot fix to unzombify Gen Buzz the second time he died... Don;t
ask....

GG
July 5, 2005 9:12:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Ok laugh at me if you want to but how do you call the grim reaper and
pay him for a
resurrection??? I've never done this but would like to.


Betty

"georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:V3vye.6257$0i3.2135@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> emma J wrote:
>
>> When I call the grim reaper and pay him for resurrection - can I
>> resurrect
>> any sim that has died or am I given a choice of specially selcted
>> ones by
>> the Reaper?
>
> Any sim that has died where the urn/tombstone is still on a lot may be
> selected for revival.
>
>> I'd really love to bring back my Elvis the PElvis back and let him do
>> his
>> stuff with the girls!
>> I haven't had the chance of resurrecting anyone yet - I assume if I
>> pay full
>> whack, they come back like a normal sim and act like they did before?
>
> Yes- if you pay in full, they keep memories and relationships and
> skill points.
>
> I haven't had a zombie yet.
>
> -georg
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 9:17:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Some say anyone who's tombstone is on the lot, but in my first attempt the
Sim I wanted to resurrect was not an option. I had to move in a former
roommate. Sure enough he was on the list then. The second time, the guy
making the call was a distant relative who had never met the deceased Sims
but they showed up on the list!

Pay the max and they are normal.... a teen I resurrected still had a job and
Townie friends.


"Nancy Scott" <nanschellscott@sprintmail.com> wrote in message
news:7Yxye.17834$eM6.3461@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> Is it any sim or must the resurector (what would you call them?) know
> them? Also, if you resurect an elder, do they come back as an elder or as
> an adult?
> "georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:V3vye.6257$0i3.2135@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>> emma J wrote:
>>
>>> When I call the grim reaper and pay him for resurrection - can I
>>> resurrect
>>> any sim that has died or am I given a choice of specially selcted ones
>>> by
>>> the Reaper?
>>
>> Any sim that has died where the urn/tombstone is still on a lot may be
>> selected for revival.
>>
>>> I'd really love to bring back my Elvis the PElvis back and let him do
>>> his
>>> stuff with the girls!
>>> I haven't had the chance of resurrecting anyone yet - I assume if I pay
>>> full
>>> whack, they come back like a normal sim and act like they did before?
>>
>> Yes- if you pay in full, they keep memories and relationships and skill
>> points.
>>
>> I haven't had a zombie yet.
>>
>> -georg
>
>
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 2:20:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Betty wrote:

> Ok laugh at me if you want to but how do you call the grim reaper and
> pay him for a
> resurrection??? I've never done this but would like to.
>

First: Take a sim on the paranormal path until you reach the career
reward. Or cheat and unlock all career rewards.

That reward is a phone, hotline to Hell, to reach the Grim Reaper. Use
after someone has died to resurrect.

You will get a "range" to pay the Grim Reaper of up to 10K Simoleons.
Someone did post the ranges for zombie/alive but no memory or
relationships/full restore as much as they let you.
But I didn't write the range down.

-georg
July 6, 2005 2:21:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:fJDye.3597$e%5.2854@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> Betty wrote:
>
>> Ok laugh at me if you want to but how do you call the grim reaper and
>> pay him for a
>> resurrection??? I've never done this but would like to.
>>
>
> First: Take a sim on the paranormal path until you reach the career
> reward. Or cheat and unlock all career rewards.
>
> That reward is a phone, hotline to Hell, to reach the Grim Reaper. Use
> after someone has died to resurrect.
>
> You will get a "range" to pay the Grim Reaper of up to 10K Simoleons.
> Someone did post the ranges for zombie/alive but no memory or
> relationships/full restore as much as they let you.
> But I didn't write the range down.
>
> -georg

Thank you!

Betty
!