Overclocking PII 965be GURU's Please Advice if OK

blakmumba

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2010
Hi everyone, been awhile since iv been overclocking so please ignore any silly mistakes that I may make.

At the moment i've read MANY forums regarding overclocking Multi v FSB and there are many conflicting statements as to which is better. At the moment my O.C is purely via MULTI and pics are below (sorry for the BIG pics but I dont know how to upload in a smaller size :(

cpuz.jpg
[/img]

cpuz-online.jpg

Would you think that this O.C is ok? or am I doing something wrong or should I mess with the FSB like many others suggest. Iv ran Intel Burn Test and my cpu max temp is 54degrees and passed 5 runs, 3D mark Vantage also passed and ive yet to run prime95 as it takes too long (being honest). My memory is at stock G.Skill 7.8.7.24.34. 1T.

casualbuilder

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2011
i will check the pics in a couple hours when i get home (can't see them at work), and i will say that as long as your temps are good, and tests pass, the OC is ok. If you are looking for max potential, i can help. Run Prime95 as you can still do other tasks while running it, and once you hit 2 hours, you are fine. Ive run Prime95 while gaming, and it doesnt hinder the test.