Not The Sims But Help Please

God knows what possessed me to buy this but
found it in a bargain bin and played it but
damn if the AI is glitchy or something but
could not advance past the first scenario....

The game in question is gulp.. "Singles flirt up your life" and
why on earth did they even make this.... I hate it.......

OK problem I am having is that all the values for the various
characteristics you control are on bar graphs. Now I'm achieving
all the goals of the game and all the graphs are rising and near
the top yet when I get to what is like the end of the first scenario
the game keeps hovering near here but not progressing.....

The couple has got smoochy and done the wild thing but the game
doesn't seem to advance.......
6 answers Last reply
More about sims please

    >OK problem I am having is that all the values for the various
    >characteristics you control are on bar graphs. Now I'm achieving
    >all the goals of the game and all the graphs are rising and near
    >the top yet when I get to what is like the end of the first scenario
    >the game keeps hovering near here but not progressing.....
    >
    >The couple has got smoochy and done the wild thing but the game
    >doesn't seem to advance.......

    You may have come to the point where they can get married. If so then
    just do it, they get some house somewhere as a reward I think and the
    game is over.

    Is that you JDL? If so, fancy seeing you here! :)

    ~*~
    vecki

    lol I'm a lurker in aus.tv, and used to post to aus.sf.babylon5 under
    the name Vecaryi (aka Katrina)

    ~*~
    vecki

    vecki wrote:

    > Is that you JDL? If so, fancy seeing you here! :)
    >
    > ~*~
    > vecki

    I don't know you....... But yeah it me..... Thanks for
    the greeting

    vecki wrote:

    > lol I'm a lurker in aus.tv, and used to post to aus.sf.babylon5 under
    > the name Vecaryi (aka Katrina)
    >
    > ~*~
    > vecki

    OMG how are you doing???

    Now that you mentioned it I remember you now.

    How is life treating you. And BTW I've known a
    few Katrinas in my time. Cool name.

    You don't IM at all do you?

    vecki wrote:

    > lol I'm a lurker in aus.tv, and used to post to aus.sf.babylon5 under
    > the name Vecaryi (aka Katrina)
    >
    > ~*~
    > vecki

    Hope you are doing well and didn't mind the
    last mail (if you read them that is).......

    If you do wanna say hi muggysphere@hotmail.com on MSN Messenger

Sims Games Video Games