Check disk

I am running Win XP. I am unable to defrag due to
inconsistancies on the disk. When I click to check the
disk and reboot it tells me that the "C"drive cannot be
accessed. Is there a way to access C again? I'm not sure
why it won't access it. I need to check the disk for
errors.
1 answer Last reply
More about check disk

    Bob, try defrag and Chkdsk in Safe Mode. Hit F8 repeatedly on Startup
    till you get a Menu
    "bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am running Win XP. I am unable to defrag due to
    > inconsistancies on the disk. When I click to check the
    > disk and reboot it tells me that the "C"drive cannot be
    > accessed. Is there a way to access C again? I'm not sure
    > why it won't access it. I need to check the disk for
    > errors.

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP