Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am running Win XP. I am unable to defrag due to
inconsistancies on the disk. When I click to check the
disk and reboot it tells me that the "C"drive cannot be
accessed. Is there a way to access C again? I'm not sure
why it won't access it. I need to check the disk for
errors.

Bob, try defrag and Chkdsk in Safe Mode. Hit F8 repeatedly on Startup
till you get a Menu
"bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am running Win XP. I am unable to defrag due to
> inconsistancies on the disk. When I click to check the
> disk and reboot it tells me that the "C"drive cannot be
> accessed. Is there a way to access C again? I'm not sure
> why it won't access it. I need to check the disk for
> errors.

TRENDING THREADS