Revelate

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2009
Jsut want to say thank you Ive only posted 1 thread but have read dozens of general user to many many enthuiests threads. If it wasnt for this forum I would have the machine I have now. Sure it doesnt compare to an i7 but in its own calliber its a respectable machine and Im extremely happy with it. Specs as Follows.

AMD x4 Phenom II 940 Black Edition CPU
Gigabyte MA790GP-UD4H 790GX Chipset Motherboard
ATi Radeon HD 4890 x1 (Will eventually get another and Xfire them)
8gig Kingston HyperX DDR2 @ 1066mhz
Antec 1200 Chassis
Coolermaster Real Power Pro 850W PSU

Those components were chosen by the help and feedback given by this forum on many occasions. I cant say thank you to Everyone as there are hundreds to thank especially for thier repedetive posts for the same question asked time in and time out again. I run up to date games flawlessly on maximum graphics except for the odd above average game like Crysis Warhead or something of that caliber. However again I want to thank and say I appreciate the feedback everyone vouluntarily gives to this site.

Cheers

Rev

astrodudepsu

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2009
good show mate,

although with all respect I would wager that buying a new dx11 5870 (assumed name) will do you better than a 4890 some months down the line. In my experience if you don't buy a second card within 2-3 months of purchase you never will.

Revelate

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2009

I actually Bought the 4890 about 6 weeks ago, I just finalized it all with the upragde from a 780G Motherboard Chipset to a 790GX chipset Motherboard today and in reagards to a DX11 Viedeo card. I mean seriously bro not even that many games use DX10 now So im sure a 4890 last quite some time..

Peace and thanks!