Sign in with
Your question

Setting up new Asus Z68 V Pro

Last response: in Overclocking
September 23, 2011 7:42:00 PM

I just got my new system up and running, and would like to know if there is an easy way (or a utility) to check to see if the bio's, drivers and utilities are the most up to date before I get too deep into loading and configuring this new system. I did see that its running bios 0606, but also saw a lot of stuff on the asus website about enabling Intel Rapid Storage etc. I want to make sure that this is correctly configured for the Intel 510 120GB SSD I had installed for the OS, and programs.

Thanks

More about : setting asus z68 pro

October 9, 2011 4:04:18 AM

I have an ASUS website bookmarked.
It is: ASUSTek Computer Inc. -Forum-
It takes me to ASUS Support and there is a motherboard section and you will have to enter in: P8Z68-V Pro and it should take you to users of your Mobo.
Try it.
m
l
October 10, 2011 10:13:31 PM

Cespenar said:
I have an ASUS website bookmarked.
It is: ASUSTek Computer Inc. -Forum-
It takes me to ASUS Support and there is a motherboard section and you will have to enter in: P8Z68-V Pro and it should take you to users of your Mobo.
Try it.

I would like to try to slow down the fan which came with my Antec V183 case which is installed into the top of the case. I downloaded SpeedFan, but I don't want to mess anything up, and am not sure how to do this. Any help would be appreciated.
m
l
!