stargazing

Last response: in Video Games
July 6, 2005 7:42:22 PM

If sims stargaze in Uni - can they still get abducted?
thnx M

More about : stargazing

Anonymous
July 6, 2005 7:42:23 PM

emma J wroteIf sims stargaze in Uni - can they still get abducted? thnx

Yes.One of my sims recently were abducted.

Munch.
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 11:47:50 PM

munch simmons wrote:
> emma J wroteIf sims stargaze in Uni - can they still get abducted? thnx
>

> Yes.One of my sims recently were abducted.
>
> Munch.

I had a male sim abducted from University. Since Sims
can't get pregnant at Uni, he popped out preggers as
soon as he graduated and I moved him onto a community
lot!

Laura
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 11:48:38 PM

Correction--I meant to say I moved him onto
a lot in the regular community, not that I

Laura Castellano wrote:

> I had a male sim abducted from University. Since Sims
> can't get pregnant at Uni, he popped out preggers as
> soon as he graduated and I moved him onto a community
> lot!
>
> Laura
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 1:58:19 AM

Oh brilliant - I love it when the guys get preggers!

"Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Correction--I meant to say I moved him onto
> a lot in the regular community, not that I
> moved him onto a community lot ;)
>
> Laura
>
> Laura Castellano wrote:
>
> > I had a male sim abducted from University. Since Sims
> > can't get pregnant at Uni, he popped out preggers as
> > soon as he graduated and I moved him onto a community
> > lot!
> >
> > Laura
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 4:21:32 AM

LOL It really kinda freaked me out because I'd
forgotten all about his abduction--happened in
his first semester at college. Then after he
graduated and I moved him onto a lot, he
*immediately* got the bulging tummy. Funny, I
didn't notice that first day of morning sickness
lasting through his remaining seven semesters
of Uni <eg>

Laura

!