stargazing

If sims stargaze in Uni - can they still get abducted?
thnx M
5 answers Last reply
More about stargazing

    emma J wroteIf sims stargaze in Uni - can they still get abducted? thnx

    Yes.One of my sims recently were abducted.

    Munch.

    munch simmons wrote:
    > emma J wroteIf sims stargaze in Uni - can they still get abducted? thnx
    >

    > Yes.One of my sims recently were abducted.
    >
    > Munch.

    I had a male sim abducted from University. Since Sims
    can't get pregnant at Uni, he popped out preggers as
    soon as he graduated and I moved him onto a community
    lot!

    Laura

    Correction--I meant to say I moved him onto
    a lot in the regular community, not that I

    Laura Castellano wrote:

    > I had a male sim abducted from University. Since Sims
    > can't get pregnant at Uni, he popped out preggers as
    > soon as he graduated and I moved him onto a community
    > lot!
    >
    > Laura

    Oh brilliant - I love it when the guys get preggers!

    "Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Correction--I meant to say I moved him onto
    > a lot in the regular community, not that I
    > moved him onto a community lot ;)
    >
    > Laura
    >
    > Laura Castellano wrote:
    >
    > > I had a male sim abducted from University. Since Sims
    > > can't get pregnant at Uni, he popped out preggers as
    > > soon as he graduated and I moved him onto a community
    > > lot!
    > >
    > > Laura

    LOL It really kinda freaked me out because I'd
    forgotten all about his abduction--happened in
    his first semester at college. Then after he
    graduated and I moved him onto a lot, he
    *immediately* got the bulging tummy. Funny, I
    didn't notice that first day of morning sickness
    lasting through his remaining seven semesters
    of Uni <eg>

    Laura

    emma J wrote:
    > Oh brilliant - I love it when the guys get preggers!

Sims Games Video Games