Task Manager

When I enter Alt,Ctrl, Delete to launch the Task Manager
Nothing Happens. I have also typed taskman in the run box
and it does not launch. Anyone have this problem out
there?
1 answer Last reply
More about task manager

    This can occur if you have a virus like WORM_SPYBOT.GEN

    Try downloading and running AVG http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php

    Regards
    Mark Dormer

    "Malc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I enter Alt,Ctrl, Delete to launch the Task Manager
    > Nothing Happens. I have also typed taskman in the run box
    > and it does not launch. Anyone have this problem out
    > there?

Configuration Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP