I have cable internet that is hooked to a wireless router/switch. One computer does not receive the wireless internet. Can I use a cross-over ethernet cable from another computer and then access the internet? What would you do next? What are the steps?
Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about networks
  1. If you have been using Windows Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) it assigns an IP address. To link the computer directly to the router you need to disable ICS.
Ask a new question

Read More

Wireless Router Computers Cable Internet Wireless Networking