Finished Build !!!! W/ 800D case

scope3334

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2011
Well I finally finished by build and I have to say I'm thrilled with my final results. I ended up going with:
(1) Black ice SR-1 360 Radiator
(1) Black ice SR-1 140 Radiator
(1) Swiftech MCP 655 Pump
(1) XSPC Dual bay reservoir
(1) Koolance CPU 370 Block
(2) Heatkiller 560 TI blocks

The Black Ice SR-1's are great, they allow a ton of air flow and do an awesome job keeping the rig cool. I have these radiators hooked up to Aero-cool shark fans and they do a great job and make little noise. The Koolance CPU 370 block is a great block and it cools my I7 2600K perfectly. The temperatures on my CPU are 32*C to a max of 55*C. I also have to say I'm glad that I went with the Heatkiller GPU blocks. They where easy to install, look great and cover the cards perfectly. They do a very good at job keeping my SLI 560TI's cool under heavy load. On GPU#1the temperatures are 26*C to 44*C at max load. On GPU #2 they are slightly less with temperatures at 25*C to 41*C at max load. As far as the pump goes it is great this thing moves some water and is dead silent once air bubbles are out of the lines.

I was a bit worried at first that this set up may not have been enough to cool my system but fortunately for me it worked out. I can say I was most worried about the radiators and constantly contemplated getting a higher FPI radiator. After seeing how well these perform in my system I think I made the right choice. Anyone who is thinking about getting these radiators should they truly do work great.
Here is some pictures on my finished build.
IMG_3587.jpg

IMG_3588.jpg

IMG_3591.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3599.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg