Farm Theme!

Last response: in Video Games
July 7, 2005 7:07:15 AM

This looks interesting..... I think I feel a new neighborhood coming
on..... Looks like the ideal place to put The Dukes of Hazzard.

This month's theme at TSR will be Down on the Farm. Lots of goodies for
downloading. Gingham dresses with aprons, barns, pigs, veggie gardens, even
a hay wagon that is actually a bed, so your sims can have a real roll in the
hay.

Yee Hah!

http://www.thesimsresource.com/ts2themes.php?ThemeID=2

Jeanie

More about : farm theme

Anonymous
July 7, 2005 7:07:16 AM

Check out mts2 too, there have been some animals made, horse, dog, cat, cow,
pig and frog.

news:D %0ze.141218$xm3.94723@attbi_s21...
> This looks interesting..... I think I feel a new neighborhood coming
> on..... Looks like the ideal place to put The Dukes of Hazzard.
>
> This month's theme at TSR will be Down on the Farm. Lots of goodies for
> downloading. Gingham dresses with aprons, barns, pigs, veggie gardens,
> even
> a hay wagon that is actually a bed, so your sims can have a real roll in
> the
> hay.
>
> Yee Hah!
>
> http://www.thesimsresource.com/ts2themes.php?ThemeID=2
>
> Jeanie

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 7:34:47 AM

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 00:36:02 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:

>Check out mts2 too, there have been some animals made, horse, dog, cat, cow,
>pig and frog.

ROFLMAO!!!!! Must see :-)
July 12, 2005 9:47:48 PM

> On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 00:36:02 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:
>
>>Check out mts2 too, there have been some animals made, horse, dog,
>>cat, cow,
>>pig and frog.
>
> ROFLMAO!!!!! Must see :-)

I must say......they look pretty good! LOL Serves the purpose if you
want a farm. :) )

Betty
!