Weird Black and lines of Blue screens (not BSOD)

The Wannabe

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
Hello there,

Few days ago while I was fighting the final boss in ME1, the screen turned to lines of blue, sound frozen and nothing was responding. The red light was off.

Restarted, entered the windows, after few loadings the screen went black and nothing was responding as well.

Restarted again and got the same thing.

Closed the pc for few minutes and powered it on again and it worked fine for a day.

I always leave the computer on while I'm sleeping to download stuff, yesterday I wake up and I found yet another black screen, nothing was responding, restarted and found that all my downloads stopped completely few minutes after I went to sleep, so the black screen appeared just after I left the pc.

few minutes ago I was playing ME2, then all of the sudden the game crashed and got the sending error message, reran the game again and right after loading the save, it crashed again. Then I ran Fifa 2010 and during the 1st match the screen went blue.

Turned off the pc, and here I'm.

I would like to know what the hell is going on and what's wrong with my computer!! Is it the rams? the CPU? what is it!!

I'm sorry if this is the wrong section, since I have no idea where is the problem.

My specs are>>
GA-EP41-UD3L (A month old)
Intel C2D E7300
2x2GB DDR2 800MHZ Micron
HIS Radeon HD 5770 (A month old)
Just a green WD 640GB HDD
No overclocking invovled..
Nothing else is relevant.